signal giving negative results only

Hello, I am on a  mql5 VPS server. And I am copying a signal. It is only giving me negative profit for 2 straight days. The owner says " you are copying another exchange high leads to the copy delay. I can show you the pass view bot is really ok if you copy from another exchange it is very easy to affect the copy delay and lead to loss." How do I correct it? I have attached a screenshot of my signal set up. 

This is my signal setup
Files:

Deve Karuna:
Hello, I am on a  mql5 VPS server. And I am copying a signal. It is only giving me negative profit for 2 straight days. The owner says " you are copying another exchange high leads to the copy delay. I can show you the pass view bot is really ok if you copy from another exchange it is very easy to affect the copy delay and lead to loss." How do I correct it? I have attached a screenshot of my signal set up. 

You are probably using a broker/server with high slippage and that results in losses, when the signal is profiting.

Check the Slippage tab of the signal for the best broker/server setups, green and upper yellow values are best, orange and red are to be avoided.

Hello, Eleni,

Thank you I checked the broker/server they propose some brokers I don't want to use. Is there anything else I can do? I am using ICMarkets a demo account.

Deve Karuna:

Hello, Eleni,

Thank you I checked the broker/server they propose some brokers I don't want to use. Is there anything else I can do? I am using ICMarkets a demo account.

Then the problem is the broker the signal uses, I don't think there is something else you can do.

Hello, Eleni

Thank you for your answer. I have attached the results. It looks like all the trades are negative.I am using ICmarkets demo. I don' 

Files:

I have used the signal for 2 days and it is -700 can I get a refund? 

Deve Karuna:
I have used the signal for 2 days and it is -700 can I get a refund? 

I guess you are copying a scalping signal, going for a few points in its trade.

You are also using a very bad (in terms of slippage) broker/server setup.

If you are beyond the 24 hours refund limit, you can move your signal subscription to a better broker/server setup.

In any case you are using a demo account, so those are not real losses.

Reason: