Why do prices move in the same direction but with a lag on correlated instruments? - page 13

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

What do you do if you don't want to earn money at all, but want it to just fall out of the sky?

The question is difficult to understand for someone who is not experienced in the subject.)

But one can assume that money signs should fall down) Don't they?

As they say, there is no such thing as a lot of money.

I have been in the foreign exchange waves not for the first year. Wouldn't believe it. Since the last century)) To be more exact, since 1993.

At that time there were no computers for analysis, there were no brokers. I used to be a broker myself and I used to take a spread on every deal. My broker myself was a broker who took the spread off every single trade. 0.01% of it brought me a decent profit. The one, who was able to count banknotes faster, earned more. There were a lot of notes. Very much. I used to take several bags of money to work in my car. Counted with my fingers like an electronic typewriter. Those were the days.

Today I have to play a long game with a broker to win back the spread and commission. But people do not understand the experience they gained in the old days. It is priceless.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Why is that?

If you know what kind of wave it is, you can tell where it's going to turn.

Approximately, of course. As the SB is not expected to be accurate, but roughly known. Hee hee;)

P.s. Yes I will also add. Who understands charts, I will explain that the horizontal lines in the basement react to waves and shift to a certain height-horizon.

With decent traders I can discuss many issues in the channel.

You have 7,8,9 and v1 waves giving the wrong signal. That means more than half of the signals (4 out of 7) are losing

Sergey Gridnev #:

Excuse me, 200,000 roubles is your "normal" monthly income?

Even for a "factory" it's quite a lot of money.

osmo1709 #:

You have 7,8,9 and v1 waves giving the wrong signal. That is, more than half of the signals (4 out of 7) are losers

The vertical lines are not signals, but warnings. This indicator does not give signals to open orders. This is an auxiliary indicator intended for market orientation.

The wave carries information about the strength and possibility of taking the barriers. Boundaries are there for each wave, but they are not obligatory for the execution of desires. You can sit in a drawdown and get away with it).

Uladzimir Izerski #:

The vertical lines are not signals, but warnings. This indicator does not give signals to open orders. It is an auxiliary indicator for market orientation.

The wave carries information about the strength and possibility of taking the barriers. Boundaries are there for each wave, but they are not obligatory for the execution of desires. You can sit in a drawdown and get away with it).

Here is the drawdown, next is the drain? If you use this indicator, you are just lucky if you win. This indicator is useless. I warn you against using this strategy!

Uladzimir Izerski #:

The question is difficult to understand for the untrained in the subject.)

But one can assume that money should be pouring in) Isn't it?

I have been in the foreign exchange waves not for the first year. Wouldn't believe it. Since the last century)) To be more exact, since 1993.

At that time there were no computers for analysis, there were no brokers. I used to be a broker myself and I used to take a spread on every deal. Only 0.01% of it brought me a decent income. The one, who was able to count banknotes faster, earned more. There were a lot of notes. Very much. I took several bags of money with me to work in my car. Counted with my fingers like an electronic typewriter. Those were the days.

Today I have to play a long game with a broker to win back the spread and commission. But people do not understand the experience they gained in the old days. It is invaluable.

Wasn't he the chairman of the Fed by any chance?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

The question is difficult to understand for the untrained in the subject.)

But one can assume that money should be pouring in) Isn't it?

At that time there were no computers for analysis, there were no brokers. I used to be a broker myself and I used to take a spread on every deal. Only 0.01% of it brought me a decent income. The one, who was able to count banknotes faster, earned more. There were a lot of notes. Very much. I took several bags of money with me to work in my car. Counted with my fingers like an electronic typewriter. Those were the days.

Today I have to play a long game with a broker to win back the spread and commission. But people do not understand the experience they gained in the old days. It is priceless.

You only have to work as a cashier in a shop for love of currency - you will spend days looking at and touching it... Or go to Zimbabwe.

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

For the love of money, all you have to do is work as a cashier in a shop - you'll spend days looking at and touching it... Or go to Zimbabwe.

It's thesame as looking at pictures on a monitor.)

You have to count your own.

Even from an ATM, I just count like in the YouTube video, only a lot faster. Practice)

How to do this you can see the lesson. Not mine. Search for " How to count money quickly and beautifully".

Uladzimir Izerski #:

It's thesame as looking at pictures on a monitor.)

You have to count your own.

Even from an ATM, I count immediately as in the video on YouTube, only much faster. Practice)

How to do this you can see the lesson. Not mine. Search for " How to count money quickly and beautifully".

Sorry, but you still don't get the humour.

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

Pity you still don't get the joke of the humour

Going to Zimbabwe is understandable))
Reason: