A topic for traders. - page 137

transcendreamer #:

So I'm not talking about the cross... It's about the lines...

Is it so necessary to see two lines you can have one?

You have a great tool in kodobase, I used it before and saw its shortcomings. I never understood some of the functions, due to lack of knowledge.

Sometimes the author himself cannot use all the functions of the product he received.

After that I wrote my own one, in which all my wishes were taken into account.

When I first wrote it, which was in 2015, I gave it to my friends to develop the system. It turned out to be difficult and everyone gave up, but before that they pushed a few ideas, which I started to develop.

I was interested in it and saw the future of the chosen direction. I could have given it up before I had even started.

---

To add to this, you need to know how to use any tool, there is no "chop dough on automatic" button.

osmo1709 #:
Yes the correlation does not work - I am telling you!!!!!!!!

Can I clarify one question?

I would like to know if it is true that correlation does not work?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

You have a wonderful tool in kodobase, I have used it before and have seen its shortcomings.

Sometimes the author himself cannot use all the functions of the product he received.

After that he wrote his own, in which all his wishes were taken into account.

When I first wrote it, which was in 2015, I gave it to my friends to develop the system. It turned out to be difficult and they all gave up, but before that they pushed a few ideas, which I started to develop.

I was interested in it and saw the future of the chosen direction. I could have given it up before I had even started.

---

If you add to this, any tool you need to know how to use, there is no button "chop dough on automatic".

Hmm, what's my tool got to do with it?

I'm suggesting you think about whether or not two lines really carry additional predictive information instead of one common line.

My tool, by the way, does this with one click, but that's not the point...

transcendreamer #:

This would be a fair analogy if the two assets were a single economic entity, but they are not.

Correlation is useless. It is like saying that a shovel is like a rake, but neither the shovel nor the rake can work in tandem. It is the same with financial instruments: they can never go together, they won't work in tandem. They simply resemble each other (for example, 80% of them are similar), but 20% of them are different. Thus, if EURUSD and GBPUSD are correlated by 0.8, they may diverge by 20%, i.e. 1.3000*0.2=0.2600, i.e. EURUSD and GBPUSD may diverge by 2600 pips at 0.8 correlation.

transcendreamer #:

Hmm, what does my tool have to do with it?

I'm suggesting to think about whether or not two lines actually carry additional predictive information instead of one common line.

My tool does this with one click by the way, but that's not the point...

I need two lines, one is not working.

transcendreamer #:

Can I clarify one question?

I would like to know if it is true that correlation does not work?

Yes, it does not work. You want it, trade on it and lose. If you like losing money, lose it!

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I need two lines, one is not working.

So my question is, what is in two lines that is not in one line?

transcendreamer #:

So my question is, what is in two lines that is not in one line?

Vitaly is a fraud.

osmo1709 #:
YES, it doesn't work. You want it, trade on it and lose. You like losing money, lose it!

Can you be more specific about how it doesn't work?

And what does the expression "correlation doesn't work" even mean?

What is the work involved?

transcendreamer #:

Can you be more specific about how it doesn't work?

And what does the expression "correlation doesn't work" even mean?

What is the work involved?

No, you want to lose money, go ahead! Lose it! Vitaly has already lost. Now he is trying to sell his indicators!
Reason: