Negative feedback, statement to regulators and Roskomnadzor. - page 2

Vladimir Karputov:

One question: have you written product reviews? Have you written many reviews?

Yes I only have one paid, purchased product for which I left 1 review about a week ago, I got a notification from mql5 "leave a review of the product" and I did

Yevhenii Levchenko:
The terms and conditions have this:
Great, very glad, does that mean you can behave like this? Any action must be justified, if it is not justified it is lawlessness

Vladimir Karputov:

And what does this have to do with a review if I was banned recently, and I posted a review about a week ago?

Vladimir Karputov:

And as I said before, the ban came when I wasn't even on the forum and didn't do anything. I come home from work and there's this

Vladimir Karputov:

One question: have you written product reviews? Have you written a lot of reviews?

And what kind of "fake" can it be if I have real trading accounts linked to my account, in my name, verified at the same time

dmitry.a.m2:
And what does this have to do with some kind of review if I was banned just recently and I posted a review about a week ago

Communicating in such a manner threatens to block the accounts of dmitry.a.m2,dmitry.a.m3, ...dmitry.a.m100500

Take a breath and communicate in a normal tone, trying to figure out the reason for the blocking and its removal. There have been hundreds of threats on this resource.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Communicating in such a tone, threatens to block the accounts of dmitry.a.m2,dmitry.a.m3, ...dmitry.a.m100500

Take a breath and communicate in a normal tone of voice, trying to figure out the reason for blocking. There have been several hundred threateners on this resource.

With all due respect, but how would you react in such a situation? My "tone" is understandable. And I am not overstepping the bounds of propriety. If you were offended by my words, I apologize. But, this is the first time in 5 years of working for all kinds of financial resources that I have come across such an unprecedented and very unpleasant situation.

dmitry.a.m2:
Great, very glad, does that mean it's okay to behave like this? Any action must be justified, if it is not justified - it is lawlessness

No, it doesn't. Means that there is no point in such behaviour. Try to find out the reason calmly instead of getting hysterical... People here are adequate.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Communicating in such a manner threatens to block the accounts of dmitry.a.m2,dmitry.a.m3, ...dmitry.a.m100500

Take a breath and communicate in a normal tone, trying to figure out the reason for the blocking and its removal. There have been hundreds of threats on this resource.

I would like to point out that your tone when addressing me, is much more rude. And I am not threatening, threatening is an article of the Criminal Code, and I am looking for a way out of the situation. And I am asking you to sort out my issue.

Yevhenii Levchenko:

No, it doesn't. Means that there is no point in such behaviour. Try to find out the reason calmly instead of getting hysterical... People here are adequate.

OK, now I'm calm. And I calmly ask you to tell me what to do about it and why it happened in the first place.
Reason: