The future of the Forex industry - page 97

Aleksey Nikolayev:

So what is the conclusion? What about the future of the Forex industry?

The experts started their approach from afar, but it is necessary to bring everything to the answer to the question posed) Because they have already suggested to tear down the branch, but they still do not give any opinion on the original question.)

Requests an urgent summing up) What is the future of the Forex industry from the perspective of the German and Soviet schools of rhetoric?)

Where will it go...

Right now it's just a drain on funds and crypto due to the fact that both are rising...

But I keep expecting a deep correction and wild cries of investors from telegram with masses going out the window 🤣

Aleksey Nikolayev:

And all other people have every right to) Sounds logical.)

To the rest of us all the more so and there can be no question about it. As for what I am expressing in this thread, it is only the opinion of the average citizen who has the right to do so. And the right of others to refute it, which is what we see in reality).

b2v:
The election is this year. Hence the urge to rant:)

No it's not about the election, it's about reinforcing capitalism, Drimmer needs to suck more blood from the workers! 🧛♀️👹😈

khorosh:

In my opinion, VVP spoke well on this subject: " Whoever does not regret the collapse of the USSR does not have a heart. And whoever wants it restored to its former form has no head.

It might not have been torn down if there had been a wise man at the helm, like Deng Xiao Ping for example. And the reforms were gradual and evolutionary. It was necessary to give freedom to entrepreneurship, not to break the rest abruptly. As it was in China.

I will try to answer as neutrally as possible.

This answer will not resonate in your value system.

But try to imagine for a moment that alternative points of view are possible.

First of all try to ask the question what is the supreme value.

Many thinkers gave the answer long ago - freedom.

Immanuel Kant and Benjamin Franklin and Academician Sakharov spoke vividly about it.

Judging from this, one should not choose an option that leads to a clear restriction of freedom.

Conversely, structures that explicitly limit freedom should be demolished.

As for the USSR, it would have collapsed anyway.

It was necessary to deconstruct this inefficient structure in any case.

Especially since it was a colossus based on lies and suppression.

The other question was how exactly it could be done.

It could be done by soft incremental reforms, or it could be done by brutal methods.

But there were no reforms - hence the harsh, trashy collapse.

If a building is not repaired in time, it collapses.

Kommersant is now writing a remarkable project: 30 years without the USSR.

Quite an interesting interview which is worth paying attention to:

https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/4803922?from=main_2

I understand that the personality of respondent will be negative for you, but just read the text.

I know you will be outraged, perhaps you will shout, perhaps someone else will shout. 😀

And don't put labels on me, I don't care, I'm in space in general.

There are situations where sacrifice is necessary/unavoidable.

This was the case.

When choosing between country and freedom one should choose freedom.

b2v:
It is high time we gave currency sovereignty to a world government. There will be intergalactic credit for everyone. Forex is closing:)

In general, it is an interesting idea; a universal global currency would make life a lot easier for everyone.

In addition to it, private money could be issued, which is now partly represented by crypto, only it is corruptible now.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Moreover, who are we modern people in this land - that Russia? Or those Mongols? Or those Vikings, Ugrians, Bulgars, Scythians, Sormats?

We are both, and the other, and the third. What is there to be proud of, whose history?

It turns out that we pay tribute to ourselves...

:)

By the way, for example now Tatarstan doesn't want to celebrate the defeat of Akhmat Khan's Horde, while the old textbooks always presented the Horde as an external infernal evil, from the position of Russocentric culture, which is not politically correct with respect to the Tatars 😀 It should be noted that now we are doing it with respect to the Tatars.

It is clear that we must contextualize the past and not try to transfer historiographical stereotypes and outdated journalistic clichés directly to the present, it would be just stupid, just like some crazy people who write inscriptions like "To Berlin", "we can repeat", etc. (Why not to Paris then? Forget Napoleon?).

And by no means should past history be used to justify enmity and/or territorial claims - it's always a path to senseless violence.

transcendreamer:

And of these, the last 10 are in pre-revolutionary anachronism with a backlash to the Middle Ages.

khorosh:

All the more so for the rest of us and there can be no question about it. As for what I express in this thread, it is only the opinion of the average citizen who has the right to do so. And the right of others to refute it, which is what we see in reality).

The main thing to remember is: don't try to claim the net profits of an enterprise you don't own. 😋

Forex has two paths.
1-Nothing will change. And everything will continue in the same direction.
2-Forex will go bust. A wunderkind will come along and break forex. Then all the participants will continue to jerk off Excel.

transcendreamer:

I will try to answer as neutrally as possible.

In your value system this answer will not resonate.

But try to imagine for a moment that alternative points of view are possible.

First of all, try to ask what the highest value is.

Many thinkers gave the answer long ago - freedom.

Immanuel Kant and Benjamin Franklin and Academician Sakharov spoke vividly about it.

Judging from this, one should not choose an option that leads to a clear restriction of freedom.

Conversely, structures that explicitly limit freedom should be demolished.

As for the USSR, it would have collapsed anyway.

It was necessary to deconstruct this inefficient structure in any case.

Especially since it was a colossus based on lies and suppression.

The other question was how exactly it could be done.

It could be done by soft incremental reforms, or it could be done by brutal methods.

But there were no reforms - hence the harsh, trashy collapse.

If a building is not repaired in time, it collapses.

I understand that the personality of respondent will be negative for you, but just read the text.

I know you will be outraged, perhaps you will shout, perhaps someone else will shout. 😀

And don't put labels on me, I don't care, I'm in space in general.

There are situations where sacrifice is necessary/unavoidable.

This was the case.

When choosing between country and freedom one should choose freedom.

Well let's say they gave freedom to entrepreneurship and freedom to travel abroad, what else would you be missing, what freedom? Freedom of action for destructive groups that want to destroy the country? After all, the primary function of the state is to maintain its independence and prevent it from disintegrating. If it cannot do that, it cannot take care of its citizens. If the country had been preserved then, there would not have been those victims of ethnic clashes that continue to this day. Besides, what has the common man gained from the collapse of the country? Nothing but inconvenience. There were a lot of unnecessary borders. It is difficult to visit relatives or graves of ancestors in Ukraine.

Reason: