Experiment - page 178

Vladimir Baskakov:
How will you explain such trading to your co-investors (three men)? Won't your face get hurt?

I was answering this question. There are only three of us, and we have mastered the technique of machine learning: the robot knows that if it fails, we will punish it. Artificial systems can not only learn, they can also be trained, through threats, through fear. So the robot will try.

khorosh:

Do you use the NSP signals for both entry and exit or only for entry?

For entry. In the direction of the trend. To exit, according to the market situation.

Mikhael1983:

What do you mean, cool down? After all, the predictive power of the PNB is undeniable, proven by the Guru both theoretically and practically.

You make fun of it and mock it, but the author of the thread seems to take it at face value, not good, the man already has a problem with the perception of reality.

Am I the only one who thinks Michael is making fun of the author and the others?

Mikhael1983:

I was answering this question. There are only three of us, and we have mastered the technique of machine learning: the robot knows that if it fails, we will punish it. Artificial systems can not only learn, they can also be trained, through threats, through fear. So the robot will try.

Oh, that's right, the robot should be punished if it leaks. That's the only way to deal with them.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Ah, that's right, the robot should be punished if it fails. That is the only way to deal with them.

I even had a theory that if we somehow formalize entries and exits more, maybe in the direction of binary options, then if we start to train a live neuronet, for example if a child from an early age is rewarded for correct forecasts, and severely punished for wrong ones, then after ten years of practice a live neuronet will begin to trade well on forex )

Mikhael1983:

A system that solved the main problem of determining the direction of a trend without error cannot be bad )

Really?

You can tell just like that? )

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Really?

You can tell just like that? )

You can, but not like that ;)

Mikhael1983:

I even had a theory that if we somehow formalize entries and exits more, maybe in the direction of binary options, then if we start to train a live neuronet, for example a child from an early age to reward for correct predictions, and severely punish for incorrect ones, then after ten years of practice a live neuronet will begin to trade well in forex )

Maybe we should show him a picture of Yusuf if he starts to lose

This is the power of NSPs, and of algotrading.

The ability to cut losses ruthlessly when the appropriate criteria are met is the most important virtue of algotrading.

Let's wait for trends and all losses will be covered.

Reason: