Experiment - page 63

Vladimir Baskakov:
My point is that the market is controlled by Random

the market is not driven by randomness, it is the observer who has too little information to be able to judge anything and therefore feels that the market is random.

the probability depends on the number of factors included in the calculation.

Vladimir Baskakov:
There are no regularities in the market. When the oil price is -20 dollars, what can we talk about? Distributions, series, patterns, waves, bars. Laughter

There are no regularities, this and that, the indicators show the past, so how do you trade then? What is your reference point?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

This will show the strength and power of Yusuf in the first place !

because he hasn't mastered the tester yet.

What do you have a problem with the monitor? From tomorrow I will start to strengthen the deposit and, accordingly, increase the load on it by 2 times.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

What do you dislike about monitoring? From tomorrow I will start to strengthen the deposit and, accordingly, increase the load on it by 2 times.

Refill? Did you get your pension?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Refill? Got your pension?

Yes, topping up, what's wrong with that? Increasing the deposit and, at the same time, increasing the lot size of positions. What is wrong with that? Or is it a novelty for you? Otherwise, how do you put investors' funds into circulation? Soon you will see a deposit of one million dollars. And that's not the limit. Big ship sails big. Couldn't reeducate anyone in the spirit of the PNB, stay with your TA and FA.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

What do you dislike about monitoring? From tomorrow I will start to strengthen the deposit and, accordingly, increase the load on it, by 2 times.

You must have a goal - to show everyone how NOT to do it. All possible rakes are collected in one place.

i already told you"ANTI TRADING"

The load on the deposit increases if free funds are idle for nothing, and the cushion is enough for the eyeballs.

At the same time, there is a natural steady growth with low volatility, which one wants to increase.

Increase in the load primarily increases the "spread" of balance lines and equity. It never changes their general direction.

While they are both moving and "waving" downwards, increasing is an ingenious solution.

---

and if you top up(strengthen) the depo and proportionally increase the lots, the % load will not change. Here's how for KTN I explain it - it's a proportion

You can change the load without refilling. The size of the depot and the size of the minimum lot only determines how accurately you can adjust the load

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yes, topping up, what's wrong with that? Increasing the deposit and, at the same time, increasing the lot size of positions. What is wrong with that? Or is it a novelty for you? Otherwise, how do you put investors' funds into circulation? Soon you will see a deposit of one million dollars. And that's not the limit. Big ship sails big.

What kind of funds?! Investors? You have a PAMM?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Offset, thick so-called tails, they are formed when the market shifts impulsively, usually in seconds or minutes and make up ten times the range (there are no limits) than the range of random fluctuations. If you wonder what the market is, google about the leptokurtosis distribution.
And then take the bars before the daily bars and plot the probability distribution and everything will be clear to you.

If everything is so scary and "thick tails, they are formed when the market shifts impulsively, usually in seconds or minutes ..."

Then no system in principle will work on Khvorex, even if it stands in both directions.

But that's not what we were talking about and you were well aware of that.

I do not know why I should take bars up to the daily logs and build probability distributions, when I don't need any chart at all.

There is a consistent and stable pattern, as stable as the land behind the farm (as the Wizard says), but no one needs it for some reason and very few people study it,

that is the PARADOX.

apr73:

If everything is so scary and "thick tails, they form when the market shifts impulsively, usually in seconds or minutes. .."

Then no system in principle will work on Hvorex, even if you stand in both directions.

But that's not what we were talking about and you were well aware of that.

I do not know why I should take bars up to every day and build probability distributions, when I don't need any chart at all.

There is a consistent and stable pattern, as stable as the land behind the collective farm (as the Wizard says), but no one needs it for some reason and very few people study it,

that's the PARDOX.

Well, I will answer in simpler words if you do not understand what I mean - you cannot make money on SB in Forex conditions only based on VST.

I don't believe in all other fairy tales about regularities a priori, until I try or see them with my own eyes.

Everyone has the right to do as he likes and to believe what he believes to be true.

For paradoxes and discussion of wizardry, not me. There's someone here to discuss it with.

vladavd:

There are no regularities, this and that, the indicators show the past, so how do you trade then? What is your reference point?

I found a vulnerability, that's what I'm using.
Reason: