FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 616

I have full overlap with what's to come, but almost exclusively in such a "symbolic" form that you can't guess in advance exactly what's coming, but the general nature of the events is very clear.

emotraid:

I always have the same dreams, but I rarely see them... flying through an endless pile of ceilings, it's just a bad exit to the astral just))))

I'm reminded of a dream I had when I was young, I still remember it.

I was climbing the mountain, on the rocks, on paths, climbing with great difficulty, but I kept thinking, a little longer and the summit would be there. I reached the top through fog, lifted up my head and saw a grey wall, steep, no sun and the wall rose to the stars with no end to it, music as the chime of the bells. I was very impressed))

In my dream I see a blue-blue background, especially the sky, and me and my friend walking down the street, with Lyosha, playing football and walking down the street again. It was exactly like that, I found out exactly, then Lyosha went out to get drunk and I stayed for about half an hour and I noticed exactly what was going on in the dream.

Flying is just walking, I very often fly in my dreams, on the side of the hallway cheerfully, or over the ground half a metre away, among friends. Driving a truck across a bright orange field is floating in tow on a reservoir. Wasp bites is a teacher scolding me. The actions in the dream that I do with the big black dog are what will happen to Andrei, and for Lesha on the contrary I am the big black dog. And I think I also saw Lesha in my dream as a big, big dragon that I am holding on a leash.

Dimka-novitsek:

In my dream I see a blue-blue background, especially the sky, and me and my friend walking down the street, with Lyosha, playing football and walking down the street again. It was exactly like that, I found out exactly, then Lyosha went out to get drunk and I stayed for about half an hour and I noticed exactly what was going on in the dream.

Flying is just walking, I very often fly in my dreams, on the side of the hallway cheerfully, or over the ground half a metre away, among friends. Driving a truck across a bright orange field is floating in tow on a reservoir. Wasp bites is a teacher scolding me. The actions in the dream that I do with the big black dog are what will happen to Andrei, and for Lesha on the contrary I am the big black dog. And I think I also saw Lesha in the dream as a big, big dragon that I am holding on a leash.

I don't believe in lucid dreams, they have too many options for understanding them, it's easier to stay awake in a dream and do what you want and go anywhere, my favorite places are fairy tales, just my own tales, not those invented by someone else )))).

Dimka-novitsek:

Flying is just walking, I very often fly in my dreams, on the side of the hallway cheerfully, or over the ground half a metre away, among friends. Driving a truck across a bright orange field is floating in tow on a reservoir. Wasp bites is a teacher scolding me. The actions in the dream that I do with the big black dog are what will happen to Andrei, and for Lesha on the contrary I am the big black dog. And I think I also saw Lesha in my dream as a big, big dragon that I am holding on a leash.

Lucky you, I only have coloured dreams in spring, when I'm on a hunger strike, so that my body works properly))

And there are also fly agarics ))))

solar:

And there are also fly agarics ))))

and cacti))

That's it, I guess that's Wizard's bedtime story.)

emotraid:
well, that's it for Wizard's bedtime story now))
I wish).

I don't dream about fly agaric and cacti )))