From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 145

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Have you heard of "Formula Renata-new-rena-axaxaxaxa syndrome"?

If not, perhaps we will soon see its modification with the addition of "PNB".

That's just going to reveal the latest error in the FormulaE. So we will see new-rena-axaxaxaxa

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Only to discover the latest error in FormulaE. So we'll see the new-rena-axaxaxaxa

Yeah, the most recent mistake of all.)
I've always wondered what starts the urge to screw something onto the market, completely unaware of what's in front of them. What gives them the idea that it is bound to work?
Money lust or simply overestimating one's abilities... Or maybe just curiosity, don't you think?
I mean, there's a lot of them. And they all just keep on coming and coming. And they all stumble on the same rusty rake. All right once, all right twice, but for years... there must be something interesting in terms of psychology here.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Yes, the most recent mistake of all)
I've always wondered what starts the desire to screw something into the market, completely unaware of what's in front of them. What gives you the idea that it's bound to work?
Money lust or simply overestimating one's abilities... Or maybe simple curiosity, don't you think?
I mean, there's a lot of them. And they all just keep on coming and coming. And they all stumble on the same rusty rake. All right once, all right twice, but for years... there must be something interesting in terms of psychology here.

Nothing is new under the moon.) In the Middle Ages, alchemists also struggled with an unsolvable problem.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Yes, the most recent mistake of all)
I've always wondered what starts the desire to screw something into the market, completely unaware of what's in front of them. What gives you the idea that it's bound to work?
Money lust or simply overestimating one's abilities... Or maybe simple curiosity, don't you think?
I mean, there's a lot of them. And they all just keep coming in and out of the way. And they all stumble on the same rusty rake. All right once, all right twice, but for years... there must be something interesting in terms of psychology here.

Can't take a joke? Sometimes it's helpful to wishful thinking. Do you really think that anything can be earned in the perfect forex market?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Can't take a joke? Sometimes it's good to wishful thinking. Do you really think that anything can be earned in the perfect forex market?

Ah) well if PNB is a joke then another thing) Glad you're "all at home":)
As for making money, it's not about the market, it's about the brokers, and they are almost all crooks, as for DCs of course, trying to make money on average citizens, without any regulation. You read the agreement and you understand that the client is to blame for everything, and if you have nothing to complain about, they freeze the withdrawal.
The only way to really earn something big is through cryptoexchanges. They may break, but it does not depend on a broker.

Almost all, because there are normal brokerage companies, who say: yes we are like this, or take all the risks or go away.

But it's still fun to spend a ton of time just to make a joke)😄

I think it's even worse here, you're trying to keep your analysis methods secret thinking they're effective. There's a straight flush royale of depression to be cut down if you fail.
So trust to the end, there is no other way)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Can't take a joke? Sometimes it's good to wishful thinking. Do you really think that anything can be earned in the perfect forex market?

Yusuf made me happy. He's seeing me in the crisis unit. I thought he will not be able to cope with delusional symptoms ))).

But no, entering the real forex market has a sobering effect.

Доктор:

Yusuf made me happy. He is seen in my crisis unit. I thought I would not be able to cope with delusional symptoms ))).

But no, entering real Forex has a sobering effect.

Yusuf is a guy in his own right; he's not a bore).

Wizard2018:

I can wish states success in this hopeless and pointless endeavour :)))

P.S.

Money and should be completely anonymous.

You express your opinion as you would like it personally, I would also like no one to try to pick my pocket and it is not nice to pay taxes, etc. etc.

But put yourself in the shoes of the president and his advisers and see how they see it, because they have the power, not us, and it will be in their hands, trust me.

Andrei Trukhanovich:

so almost all of the new fintech is now based on blockchain, plus fintech is slightly outdated, defi rules.

And who is against blockchain? Another thing is what's left of it, after "editing", "for your own good" :) Blockchain is inherently a decentralized database, with a kind of competitive selection of participants who write a block in a chain, unfortunately decentralization will have to be removed, authorized participants will write in "blockchain", from the blockchain will probably remain only a transparent database, and even that is very questionable))))

defi is still raw, very raw. I'm certainly not a bigdefi expert, but from what I've seen, when "pawn the kefir for ~70% of the market price" with some collateral liquidation conditions, it's "sucked out of thin air" IMHO.Of course if you publicize it loudly any slag will be used, but there is no lending in crypto which would make economic sense, you can't do without full IIS, and other human-controlled credit scoring procedures, and that's going to get real and it will be banned at once.

Andrei Tru khanovich:

Who owes whom? The state should control the issuance of its own money, and the handling of money that is not its own should simply be regulated. or not regulated. I think the emergence of any supranational currency is cool.

Of course it cannot forbid people to play with toy money in games, simulators, but the circulation of money in the real economy simply must be in national currency, otherwise everything will be ruined.

J.B:

Who is against blockchain? Another thing is what will be left of it, after "editing", "for your own good" :) Blockchain is inherently a decentralised database, with a kind of competitive selection of participants who write the block into the chain, unfortunately decentralisation will have to be removed, authorised participants will write into the "blockchain", only transparency of the database will probably remain from blockchain, and that is highly questionable))))

blockchain is inseparable from the economy of the underlying token, what you describe is either meaningless, or useless, or both.

defi... not... raw, completely raw. I'm certainly not a bigdefi expert, but from what I've seen of "pawn the kefir for ~70% of the market price" with some collateral liquidation conditions, it's "sucked out of thin air" IMHO.Of course if you publicize it loudly any slag will be used, but there is no lending in crypto that makes economic sense, you can't do without full IIS, and other credit scoring procedures under human control.

Lending is impossible in the current reality without KYC and at least partial centralisation. Getting a token secured against another token is real, done, used heavily.

Read about flashloans, it will be very interesting for you as a trader. If you know how to do it, you may get a million for a minute.

now there are full-fledged trustless or conventionally truseless exchanges that allow you to trade like on a normal centralised exchange, a tumbler, a double auction, all the stuff.

defi is a topic that you can sink your teeth into and stay there for six months. i'm a defi expert by the standards of this forum, but by the standards of the defi community - a slightly advanced jun.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I usually call it a 'snake' to distinguish it from a normal zig-zag. That, in my opinion, really makes sense.

Does this "snake" have a coherent algorithm?

Reason: