An advisor without an indicator. Is this possible? - page 8

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I'm not as lazy as you might think. Went to see it, but didn't see it.

I'm afraid to sound terrible.

What could it be? What is the reason for the gaps being created?

I suggest we end the discussion, the indicator prints on the new symbol showed the previous bar data. there can be no error, only if SERIES_LASTBAR_DATE is not working properly, or something terribly zaptimized started to go wrong

Fast235:

I'm afraid to sound horrible.

What could it be? What is the reason for the gaps being created?

Where is the code? Anything can happen and there can be skips for any reason, and the skips can be different. One thing is certain - it's a bug, and most likely it's our own, not in the terminal.

I also thought yesterday that it was my own bug in the terminal, but then I racked my brains and fixed it... and fixed it.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where's the code? Anything can happen and there can be omissions for any reason, and the omissions can be different. One thing is certain - it's a bug, and most likely its own, not in the terminal.

I also thought yesterday that it was my own bug in the terminal, but then I racked my brains and fixed it... and fixed it.

Well, how the hell can a variable get a new time and ,

Dimitri, is your calculator counting differently?

You know why it doesn't? Because there's no event.

Fast235:

well, how the hell can a variable have a new time and ,

Dimitri, does your calculator count differently?

Do you know why it doesn't? Because there's no event.

As a result of a misunderstood error or a fundamentally flawed algorithm.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

As a result of a misunderstood error or a fundamentally wrong algorithm.

Structures are built accurately, no loops, believe me everything is very accurate, I remind you that I have perfectionism)

let me remind you that the compiled robot is on 3 terminals, with a total of over 200 trades, and on them, how many 3-5 can skips, can the code be in business here?

Fast235:

Structures are built accurately, there are no cycles, believe me everything is very accurate, I have perfectionism)

let me remind you that the compiled robot is on 3 terminals, over 200 trades in total, and on them, how many 3-5 can skips, can the code be in business here?

What do the indicators have to do with it? Missing data can be due to communication failures, lack of prices.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What do the indicators have to do with it? The skips can be from connection failures, from no prices.

there is no problem with the internet, if it fails, the icon will change to "no internet" until you reboot win, it will not change to its normal state

Dmitry, I have written many times that the robot works in 3 Terminals, on the same conditions, on demo

Fast235:

Structures are built accurately, no loops, believe me everything is very accurate, I'm a perfectionist)

let me remind you that the compiled robot is on 3 terminals, over 200 trades in total, and on them, how many 3-5 can skips, can the code be in business here?

And why do you get a new bar on theSeriesInfoInteger?
As far as I remember - it's a very slow asynchronous function (maybe something has changed - haven't checked).
As a rule all inconsistencies and slowness is a consequence of using asynchronous functions. Avoid them if possible.
Try to use them in some other way. For example via iTime or iBars.
And do not forget that OnChartEvent itself is asynchronous and cannot be called more frequently than 64 times per second, i.e. maximum once per 15.625 milliseconds.

Fast235:

there is no problem with the internet, if it crashes, the icon will change to "no internet" until you reboot win, it will not change to its normal state

Dmitry, I have written many times that the robot works in 3 Terminals, on the same conditions, on demo

What naivety...

Reason: