An advisor without an indicator. Is this possible? - page 5

PapaYozh:

So what exactly is the problem? There's a new bar - take it into account.

demonstrate

Fast235:

I have a problem with missing signals from the indicator, no one gave a recommendation

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/365021

Prints showed that the event comes from the spy indicator, checks for a new bar, and there is data from the previous bar, but not the new one

i have tested in 3 terminals simultaneously, both omissions were in one of the three terminals, may be it is random

Do you think it is a problem of the indicators and not your own crooked hands?

PapaYozh:

Believe me, I can be rude too.

But if your results are really different where they should be, then look for an error in your code.

Hmm... rude?... strange reaction...

well... remain steadfast in your delusions.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Do you think it's a problem with the indicators and not your own crooked hands?

Dimitri, I have double-checked it 100 times, I am a perfectionist, do you think 2% of the trades are not triggered because of the code?

it is a question, not a statement.

robot is the same in 3 terminals, compiled and opened compiled file, it has been reset to default just in case

--

I have a lot of experience with a lot of little things and common managers that work with them, I know there's an explanation for everything, but not always.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

demonstrate

What is the asking price?

Олег avtomat:

Um... rude?... strange reaction...

Well... remain steadfast in your delusions.

I did a lot of different calculations in EAs in 2013. I've had enough of them. If there are no errors in the algorithm or code, everything is calculated correctly.

Fast235:

you're not a pro, not interested in your answers anymore.

Wait for an answer............

Waiting for an answer............

Waiting for reply............

.....................................................................................................................

PapaYozh:

What is the price of the question?

Your honour

Fast235:

Dimitri, double-checked it 100 times already, I'm a perfectionist, 2% of the transactions think it's because of the code that doesn't work?

This is a question, not a statement.

robot is the same in 3 terminals, compiled and opened compiled file, reset to default just in case

--

I have a lot of experience with lots of little things and common managers that work with them, I know there's an explanation for everything, but not always.

How do I know what you're even talking about?

Alexey Viktorov:

.....................................................................................................................

You want to give me 1000-2000 lines of code?

Main arguments written here, the rest is all the usual, 7 character trade, for 50 trades there are 1-2 missed signals (print)

----

look, you're not an interesting member to me

Reason: