Big risk, big profit? - page 6

Georgiy Merts:

Because you will never trade on the real as you do on the demo. And the fact that you have been overclocking the demo does not play any role for the real.

Why not? I will, you're lost.

Why don't you play? After all, real and demo are the same, the quotes are the same, the conditions are the same.

I have an idea!

What if you win some demo contest, get some cash on deposit from a brokerage house and start literally emptying the pockets of that ***brokerage office on the real one?

А?

This is a real chance to free yourself from the yoke of the daily grind at the factory.

Alexander_K:

I have an idea!

What if you win some demo contest, get some cash on deposit from a brokerage house and start literally emptying the pockets of that ***brokerage office on the real one?

А?

This is a real chance to free yourself from the yoke of the daily grind at the factory.

to win

it's very difficult, and the terms of the kitchens' winnings are harsh. You have to win back that winnings.

webgopnik:

Why? I will, you're lost.

Why do not you play? Because the real and demo are the same, the quotes are the same, the conditions are the same.

Where are the "conditions are the same" if you said yourself that you have money for the demo and not even a measly $100 for the real?

webgopnik: I don't have $100, so I don't make it.

said you have an income of 30-40k a month. You can allocate $100 out of that once. That will open the way to riches. Do you understand?

webgopnik: After all, the real and the demo are the same, the quotes are the same, the conditions are the same.

The quotes are slightly different. Put two ticking charts next to each other and compare. The conditions are different.
Slippage is different: The triggering delay in manual trading at some brokers is up to 3 (three!!!) seconds.
In this case on the demo for three seconds the most profitable for the player is chosen,
and on the real - the most profitable for the broker. In robot trading it is less noticeable, but also there

Konstantin Erin:

The quotes are slightly different. Put two ticking charts next to each other and compare. The conditions are different.
Slippage is different: The triggering delay in manual trading at some brokers is up to 3 (three!!!) seconds.
In this case on the demo for three seconds the most profitable for the player is chosen,
and on the real - the most profitable for the broker. When trading with a robot it is less noticeable, but still there.

When I trade with a robot it is less noticeable, but it is still there. And as for the positional one, where the stop-steaks are hundreds of points in size - it doesn't matter.

The difference between a demo and a real one is quite different - in the attitude to the trades of the person himself (even if a robot is used).

Georgiy Merts:

The difference between demo and real is something else entirely: it is the attitude to the trades themselves (even if a robot is used).

That's the way it is and nothing else.

Georges is at the root of the problem.

Konstantin Erin:

and on the real - the most profitable for the broker. In robot trading it is less visible, but still there.

It does not play a role at all.

The problem is totally different.

webgopnik:

win

it's very difficult, and the terms of the kitchens' winnings are harsh. You have to win back that winnings

a. It's easier to win a contest than to gamble on your hard-earned money. You should win this game. a. Winning a contest is easier than trading with your hard-earned money.

b. Many brokerage companies give start-up bonuses one way or another.

c. you can get paid directly on this site.

You just haven't considered such options. You have not considered such options. which in itself indicates the "seriousness" of the approach.

Reason: