Big risk, big profit?

Curiously, many people say that the greater the risk, the greater the profit. For some reason, my high-risk accounts were immediately losing money, there was no period of super-profits. With rare exceptions. But when you turn on medium risk and low risk, there are already good profits

Show me those heroes who have been showing superprofits on high-risk accounts for a long time.

webgopnik:
Here's the curious thing, many people say that the greater the risk, the greater the profit. My accounts on high risk accounts for some reason immediately started losing money, there was no period of superprofits. With rare exceptions. But when you turn on medium risk and low risk, there are already good profits

Show me those heroes who have been showing superprofits on high-risk accounts for a long time.

For me, the risk is the whole deposit. With huge shoulders.

You wrote that you need to let "profits flow into the balance sheet".

Also, you've written in other threads that you buy on the breaks and sell on the hikes.

You can try, if you have patience (and you do, judging by demo on crypto), to put $10 or less and catch a low or high. That will be a huge potential gain. With a fixed risk (stop out).

If you withdraw your micro deposit (initial deposit) at some stage, you have 0 risk. You can start withdrawing the profit that appears, in which case your profit is locked in even with a stopout and you can cut and increase equity on the move using margin.)

Examples of heroes can be found on the signals rack) There are those who showed a huge increase in balance from a small depo, closing all positions (without hanging on the equity long).

What are your thoughts on this?)

trading_bro:

For me, the risk is the whole deposit. With huge shoulders.

You wrote that you need to let "profits flow into the balance sheet".

Also, you've written in other threads that you buy on breaks and sell on hawks.

You can try, if you have patience (and you do, judging by demo on crypto), to put $10 or less and catch a low or high. That will be a huge potential gain. With a fixed risk (stop out).

If you withdraw your micro deposit (initial deposit) at some stage, you have 0 risk. You can start withdrawing the profit that appears, in which case your profit is locked in even with a stopout and you can cut and increase equity on the move using margin.)

Examples of heroes can be found on the signals rack) There are those who showed a huge increase in balance from a small depo, closing all positions (without hanging on the equity long).

What are your thoughts on this?)

My experience proves that trading at more than 10% risk per trade is fatal for the deposit, so it is unrealistic to increase the micro-deposit. But it is possible to start with 100 thousand roubles and gradually increase it in an average and low-risk manner.
As with 100000r you can already take good profits needed to live.

webgopnik:
My experience shows that trading with more than 10% risk per trade is fatal for the deposit, therefore it is unreal to scale up the micro deposit. But to start with 100 thousand rubles and gradually increase it with medium and low risk is possible.
You can already make good profits with 100,000p, which is necessary to live on.

With a 100k depo your risk is that hundred ka) You don't know how successfully the profits will flow into your account. Especially if you're not trading on your own. And only on the rise / fall. As an example on your demo. Imho.

Also, a lot of turnover is commission and stuff. And that's a disadvantage on the balance sheet)

the higher the risk - the greater the profit, but the greater the risk of losing the deposit, the deposit will not survive long with high risk, that is the problem

osmo1709:
the higher the risk - the greater the profit, but the greater the risk of losing the deposit, the deposit will not survive long with great risk, that's the problem

Imho, if the purpose of trading is depo life, then one can draw beautiful equity+balance and make money on investors/forecasts etc.

If we are talking about profit (the ratio of growth to the naked deposit and maximisation of this case), then, imho, we need to kiss the risk) tightly. And to be able not to leak/load/exit on time, etc.

Why long life to the deposit, if it has already made a profit? Withdraw profit - detach it from the initial deposit) Let it walk.

And have the nachadepe removed as quickly as possible - the rest is less important. And how to do it is a question to be decided. Wherever you risk your$.

webgopnik:
Curiously, many people say that the greater the risk, the greater the profit.

It's just the opposite, but not everyone realises it.

the most important thing is not to forget:

cutting profits and letting losses grow

transcendreamer:

cutting profits and letting losses grow

and buy high, sell low - a classic

Aleksey Mavrin:

It is just the opposite, but not everyone realises it.

That's not true. You are risking your resources in any business, time at the very least.

Getting a fix on orders when you are hired is one thing. Although there is always a risk there too. No hire = no $ = no flow.

transcendreamer:

The most important thing is not to forget:

cutting profits and letting losses grow.

As usual trolling (think backwards)

Andrei Trukhanovich:

and buy expensive, sell cheap - classic

Similarly

webgopnik:
My experience proves that trading at more than 10% risk per trade is fatal for the deposit; this is why it is unrealistic to scale up the micro-deposit. But it is possible to start with 100 thousand rubles and gradually increase it with medium and low risk.
As with 100,000r, it is already possible to make the good profits needed to live.

Gopnik finally let it slip why he needs the investment of 100,000 roubles - to ensure a living wage. Crying for the investor's money...

Reason: