I am looking for a MATHEMATIC PROGRAMMER with knowledge of probability theory and MQL4-MQL5, to work together on a project. - page 15

Aleksei Stepanenko:

In general, in principle, the forum is boring. There is no joint exploratory work, we talk about nothing: about ourselves, about our superiority, about our vast knowledge. Endless arguments about terms: trend, flat, point, yin, yang, bullshit and so on.

Sometimes it is interesting to gossip, but it is not very useful. We rarely have interesting thoughts and ideas. But this is very rare.

The question is not even about ideas, but about the interest of working together in public. What for? For nothing. It's fun.

I agree, and if you scroll through the themes, all this was already discussed 5 and 10 years ago. But sometimes there are new bright ideas)

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Roman, there is a question. What is the meaning you give to the concept of non-syndicated trading? You do not use standard indicators? Or do you not look at the price history at all?

I am saying that if you somehow transform the price on the history to identify a pattern in the current price, then it is an indicator. Your own, non-standard, but an indicator, the way even without visualisation.

Well, to some extent I am still using it, I have used so far the statistics of such kind: "After the movement in X points in N candles we put a bet with stop, profit and so on", but this system has not brought much fruit, so now the bets will be opened without this signal, that is the essence. When the price is considered as SB, the sense in them disappears, maybe it is not SB, but behaves very similarly.

VVT:

After reading your Chaos Theory and realizing that prediction is not your thing, it begs the question; why don't you go for options, the risks are the same 50/50 but the profits are bigger)

Also, if you are so confident in the profitability of your TS, why not go to freelancing?

Although, you are not interested in opinions, you just need a free programmer, bored)

Happy to answer the first two questions, but with the last statement you indicated that they were rhetorical questions...

Aleksei Stepanenko:

In general, in principle, the forum is boring. There is no joint exploratory work, we talk about nothing: about ourselves, about our own superiority, about our vast knowledge. Endless arguments about terms: trend, flat, point, yin, yang, bullshit and so on.

Sometimes it is interesting to gossip, but it is not very useful. We rarely have interesting thoughts and ideas. But this is very rare.

The question is not even about ideas, but about the interest of working together in public. What for? For nothing. It's fun.

+ The synergy effect. But in joint work, there should by no means be sceptics and opponents of the idea - they sow divisiveness and pessimism, which is very bad for everyone, and the goal itself!

Monolit780:

+ The synergy effect. But in working together there should by no means be sceptics and opponents of the idea - they sow divisiveness and pessimism, which is very bad for everyone, and the goal itself!

I have a question - on this form, in many threads, there are plenty of ideas that would take a lifetime to explore.

What is stopping you from exploring them!

If the ideas are worthwhile, many join in the discussion.

Dmytro Prokopiev:

I have a question - on this form, in many threads, there are plenty of ideas that would take a lifetime to explore.

What's stopping you from exploring them?!

If the ideas are worthwhile, many people join in the discussion.

1. A lot of diarrhea from people who aren't supposed to care, it's confusing.

2. A lot of those who implement and do not share, let them work on their ideas.

3. You still need to implement your own ideas, ToR, I am constantly supplementing and correcting them, + I will have to adjust and work with a programmer - in any case, why do I need someone else's? Life is not enough...

Maxim Kuznetsov a project requires:

- a client to set a goal and have money for all the others

- a project manager, not to lose rhythm in pursuit of the goal and not to waste money

- a planner, to translate and coordinate the customer's wants into achievable steps and milestones

- a subject analyst, to analyze the domain and translate formulas into a language understandable to a developer

- Developer, to implement everything into the code

- tester, to check the code for performance and consistency with the goals, points and milestones

these are all different roles, people and faces...and maybe not all

But without clauses "clear objective" and "money" the roles do not fit together and no team is formed.

Free - even if one role on enthusiasm, for the feeling of the collective and the coming plushies doesn't work, then the project is a failure and all the others are fucked

All true, but that can all flow smoothly into a very unpleasant conversation, which is not good for the forum as long as we are communicating here. In this case, one writes and ten in mind. So it's just an interesting conversation at best, but in fact just a bunch of information that few can handle. I won't point the finger, it's not decent.

Monolit780:

Good afternoon, dear forum users!

I am looking for a like-minded person, but not a doer...

I am looking fora programmer who understands and knows how to calculate probabilities and who shares the idea that the market should be considered as a chaotic process, but who has not given up hope to create a profitable TS. It is profitable on the whole history of eurodollar, but there is something to improve, and there are many fresh ideas, which came after many years of thinking and calculations. It is a non-syndicated EA based on probability theory, but it is not finalized and based on mql4. I think if I set my mind to it 5% stable profit may be obtained in a month. I mean it will show profit for all currencies in any time interval. Well, at least this is my goal. So far, in the 20-year history of the Euro... But once again, it's not perfect.

I ask you not to waste your time with condemnations of my views and caustic comments!

For those who are interested please contact me in person,

Peace and good luck to all!

Roman

According to your criteria it looks like a neural network. It just has the ability to take into account the hour, the day of the month, and the day of the week. It is a long learning curve. But the idea is promising.

Reason: