A demo account as an indicator. - page 4

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Can you give a clever reasoning as to why this should be the case?

I already explained it in the first post, learn the ABCs without me

Vladimir Baskakov:
I have already explained everything in the first post, learn the alphabet without me

I see - it's not for you in a smart way!

Vladimir Baskakov:
I suggest a simple strategy for cross rates of pairs: EurUsd, AudUsd, NzdUsd, GbpUsd.
Open a demo for one cross, for example EurAud. Buy or sell 0.1 lot of EurUsd and AudUsd at any time. Then wait for the balance to become $100 or $ -100, it does not matter.
Now watch the proportion. For example EurUsd $70, AudUsd $30. Naturally, the EurAud pair will rise as EurUsd is clearly stronger. Also, you have an entry point, allowing you to enter the market at the right moment.
This way, without indicators, you can trade successfully.
not a fact

Vladimir Baskakov:
I suggest a simple strategy for cross rates of pairs: EurUsd, AudUsd, NzdUsd, GbpUsd.
Open a demo for one cross, for example EurAud. Buy or sell 0.1 lots of EurUsd and AudUsd at any time. Then wait for the balance to become $100 or $ -100, it does not matter.
Now watch the proportion. For example EurUsd $70, AudUsd $30. Naturally, the EurAud pair will rise as EurUsd is clearly stronger. Also, you have an entry point, allowing you to enter the market at the right moment.
Question to theme's author: Is this strategy for manual trading or it can be automated? Question, how to transfer information from demo account to real account...

Konstantin Erin:
Question to the author of the topic: Is this strategy for manual trading or can it be automated? Question how to transfer information from demo account to real account...
Manual trading. I trade from my phone via mobile version. I have a demo account and a real account.

When I exit the market on the profit is clear (10-20 pips TP), but if I was wrong and the price went down by -10-20 pips. Do I set the same SL?

Maksim Emeliashin:
When I exit the market on the profit it is clear (10-20 pips TP), but if I was wrong and the price went to -10-20 pips. Do I set the same SL?

I don't put

There was an ideafor a paired one.
There are no stops, closing on profit. If you are interested, I can share my thoughts.
I am not able to work out the strategy completely, some things are missing in the indicator for efficiency
and there are some small bugs.

Поправить индикатор
Поправить индикатор
  • www.mql5.com
Написан индикатор для МТ5, но немного криво. Это индикатор виртуального эквити. Вкратце о его работе...

Konstantin Erin:
Question to theme author: Is this strategy for manual trading or it can be automated? Question how to transfer information from demo account to real account...

Of course you can, such a dubious and understandable cross. ))) Risks of cutting off traffic only. But there's something to it.)

Vladimir Baskakov:
I suggest a simple strategy for cross rate pairs: EurUsd, AudUsd, NzdUsd, GbpUsd.
Open a demo for one cross, for example EurAud. Buy or sell 0.1 lot of EurUsd and AudUsd at any time. Then wait for the balance to become $100 or $ -100, it does not matter.

"Naturally EurAud will rise as EurUsd is clearly stronger" - this conclusion is drawn from the fact established during the 100 USD balance "Naturally EurAud rose as EurUsd was clearly stronger" .

In what way?

Reason: