A demo account as an indicator. - page 3

Vitaly Muzichenko:

What has been noticed, not only by me but by the rest of the forum, is that you can't stand people smarter than yourself!

There's nothing to say, such a vile and rotten nature you have.

It is useless to try to prove or explain anything. Vysotsky used to sing about them:

"...But if you're as dumb as a tree, you'll be born a baobab
And you'll be a baobab for a thousand years until you die. "

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Or you could not open an account but write an indicator that analyses the historical data.

Absolutely right.

on historical data, this is no longer the case. - without your pennies and mine and the other and the third, history is silent.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

when money is in circulation - there is supply and demand - that's how I understood Vladimir.

SanAlex:

When money is in circulation, there is supply and demand.

Not so!

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Not like that!

Actually, yes! He offered it on a demo account, it won't change anything. You only need a real account - then it will make a difference.

Vladimir Baskakov:

Now look at the proportion. For example EurUsd $70 , AudUsd $30. Naturally, EurAud will rise as EurUsd is clearly stronger. Also, you have an entry point allowing you to

What if after opening an order on EURAUD the pair EurUsd from 70$ starts to move to - 70$ ?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What if, after opening an order on EURAUD, EurUsd starts to move to -$70 ?

Try it and see if it does or not.

SanAlex:

Actually, yes! He suggested a demo account, it won't make any difference. You only need a real account - then everything will be accurate.

Do you think that your 0.1 lot, or even 10 lots affects the movement of the market?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Do you think that your 0.1 lot, or even 10 lots, affects the movement of the market?

As they say, a penny spares a penny, and there are a lot of people like me with pennies.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Try it and see if it starts or not

Can you give a clever reasoning as to why this should be the case?

Reason: