Grail, trading systems, martingale, netting, pyramiding. Let's share our experiences and move towards our goal! - page 11

Vladimir Karputov #:
You have to be more tolerant ...

Vladimir, what do you mean?

Tolerance

Implicitly we are all on the team. It would be a very big misconception to say otherwise, we are all standing on the shoulders of titans. I personally have had quite a few authors help me in understanding trading algorithms and building systems. For which I am categorically grateful.

Some things I would absolutely never have created for my business. It's one thing to invent, another to see the right structure already created and use it. Ideas do not come from banging on a wall, but from having quite a lot of information in the subconscious. To load consciousness with information independently is not a real task. A man does not know when he will get an insight from the read information. Increasing the probability of insight from constant reading and problem solving. Many problems are solved because there is an exchange of information in a team.

PapaYozh #:

Vladimir, what do you mean?

Tolerance

There is another meaning of the term - resilience to failure. But, this is for machinery.

transcendreamer #:

The janitorial stooge ripped up again.... 😁

The shitty cat here is yourself -- and everyone is well aware of that based on the level of your posts...

You're always getting bombarded by any of my posts -- obviously because you realize your loser status...

As predicted earlier -- chasing me around the forum and squealing...

Besides, I was just writing about the importance of teamwork -- you can't even read...you wretched clown...

What triggered me to respond to this post wasn't just the vulgar expression pouring from the seemingly intelligent this peeple, but the fact that intelligent people prefer to remain silent in such a case. Hee hee).

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I was triggered by the action of responding to this post with more than just a vulgar expression

Sorry, what?

Sergey Gridnev #:

I'm sorry, what?

Not understanding the markets. And venting your resentment on others. Does that make more sense?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Not understanding the markets. And venting their resentment on others. Does that make more sense?

Yes, it's more Russian.

It started with one person accidentally posting in a thread and it started a chain reaction )))) I'd forgotten all about my thread DDD

Evgeniy Ilin #:
And it started with one person accidentally posting in a thread and started a chain reaction )))) I'd forgotten all about my thread DDD

Don't get hung up on trivialities. People-pipers lose lemons. And they get very angry.)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

What triggered me to respond to this post was not just the vulgar expression pouring out of this peeple who looks smart, but the fact that smart people prefer to remain silent in such a case. Hee hee.)

You know mister Izersky, you can go for Drimmer on every occasion from sheer anger and jealousy knowing that you have no chance to join more or less decent team and you lack any kind of talent, hence these hurtful comments... 😊

Looking for prowlers with practical trading experience, in particular and/or who know C-sharp and python well... But toxic and useless like Mr. Izersky - definitely not welcome anywhere. 😕

Reason: