[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 73

What are your thoughts? Further down or back up?

kamihadze:
What are your thoughts? Further down or back up?

now up where we were and higher! :))))_

Vlad72:

What if it hits the blue line right away?

If it does, the structure will be disrupted. The structure I work with has some nuances but I have no options to update the course of events constantly.

Tantrik:

now up where they were and higher! :))))_

Time will show, the bai stood from 1.388 to 1.393, I don't want to place lots...

1.3670-60...closer to Friday...like this...actually like roma1984 it turns out...

Correct me, but I have a strong support at 1.377 - 1.378, and only if this level is overcome, a further drop is possible. The upper boundary is 1.402, and judging by the news in Europe, nothing is resolved. The USD also looks suspiciously bad these last few days. I think the US is "getting better" in Europe and the Euro is "getting worse" and may hit 1.3 in a month.

roma1984:

If you do it right away, the structure will be broken. in the structure that I work there, some nuances are important but I have no alternatives to update the course of events all the time

+1 for the chart

Tantrik too!

You have calmed my nerves. I had a feeling we would go back, there were no preconditions for such a fall, but... I am too young as a trader, I am not used to such nuances.

It is not quite clear what you are looking at there.

There has been a strong downward momentum and all the pullback in this context is exactly a pullback - a correction. There is no indication that it will go above the low highs (yet!). What is there to be twitchy about?

Reason: