How can I speed up the backtest for EA?

Back testing of this robot with the optimization method takes too long. It takes about 1 week. Is there any faster way to do this? My computer is fast enough and this robot test is going very slow.

I will be very happy if anyone can help.

You can ask the author of this EA on his website (as I see from his website - he is having email for such the questions).

Unfortunately they are not helping through the website. This EA does a good job but I need to find tweaks. So I run tests with many combinations. For this reason, I have to speed it up.

This EA was not published on MQL5 CodeBase and on MQL5 Market.
It is EA which was published by some author/coder on his website as ex4 file (without source code).
So, we on the forum can not help in this situation.

You may find the good settings by yourself, or you can ask someone to help with optimization in Freelance for example.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
hello I currently have an expert advisor that a developer has created for me, but I will need additional parameter to implement in the expert. for example as in the photo, i need these 4 parameters. I would also like the expert to stop trading from a minimum profit in % per day. but that does not cut the current trad. if the parameter is on 1...

1. EAs : Don't do per tick that you can do per bar, or on open.
    If you are waiting for a level, don't reevaluate, wait until price reaches it (or a new bar starts and you recalculate.)
    If you are waiting for an order to close, only look when OrdersTotal (or MT5 equivalent) has changed.
              How to get backtesting faster ? - MT4 - MQL4 programming forum 2017.08.07

2. Indicators: Code it properly so it only recomputes bar zero (after the initial run.)
              How to do your lookbacks correctly. 2016.05.11
    Or, reduce Tools → Options (control+O) → Charts → Max bars in chart to something reasonable (like 1K.)

Reason: