Grail, trading systems, martingale, netting, pyramiding. Let's share our experiences and move towards our goal! - page 2

Maxim Kuznetsov:

If you only martinate the spread, then almost any strategy can be pulled

It depends on how you do it or even 0.

It is easier to increase Dist +1, with this scheme the efficiency of trading increases and the risks are much lower.

In such a scheme the trading efficiency increases and the risks are much lower.

You may also use Fibo numbers, where every subsequent +1

we add.

Rustam Galkeev:

It depends on how or even 0.

One martin is not enough - it is easier to increase Dist +1.

In this scheme the trading efficiency increases and the risks are much lower.

You may also use Fibo numbers, where every subsequent +1

we add.

Do you mean to increase your trading range (Take+Stop)? Yes, this method exists and can be carefully combined with a volume martin. I don't have much time to increase the range - waiting for the result may go down the road.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Do you mean to increase your trading range (take+stop)? Yes, there is such a method and it can be carefully combined with a volume martin. The only thing is that the possibilities to increase the range are severely limited - the waiting time for the result may go down the drain.

No it isn't. I've been replacing stops with pauses for a long time.

The martin itself is used only to increase the range, where the lot size is +1.

With this scheme and input and output signals norms the efficiency increases and risks are minimal.

khorosh:

Suppose we use averaging and each new averaging order is opened by a signal based on some indicators. How will you calculate the lot?

I would not use the averaging. The signal for entering the market can be done using indicators. The averaging by itself is intended to compensate for losses of previous orders. If we open in Buy, I would place the straight line from the orders slope downwards to prevent from the beginning of a downtrend. On the sell, only the straight line upwards should be used to prevent from the uptrend. A fan should close only on a straight line. The lot multipliers should be such that when the profit line is reached, the factor of all orders should be greater than or equal to the specified value. The calculation is complex.

It's all guesswork. We have to test it.

Rustam Galkeev:

No it isn't. Stops have long been replaced by pauses.

The martin itself is used only as a distance increase, where the lot size increases +1.

This scheme and normal signals for entry and exit increase efficiency and risks are minimal.

If you just use lot +1 and fixed stop, take, then there comes a moment (unsuccessful series) when the winnings do not recoup the required.

khorosh:

Suppose we use averaging and each new averaging order is opened by a signal based on some indicators. How will you calculate the lot?

The averaging, as well as the martin in practice, is calculated based on balance, equity, drawdown and recovery values. In this case, the algorithm of adding and multiplying lots would simplify mathematics and "to quickly create a trading robot for a tester".

Maxim Kuznetsov:

If just lot +1 and fixed stop,take, then there comes a point (bad series) when the winnings do not recoup the required.

The whole point is not 1l, 1 +1l=2l, 2l+1l=3l (easy martin), dist also. This work is built from extremums, not in the body.

You may also use Fibo numbers.

This is for understanding the process. ./

Author - you have one problem - you don't have a Formalisable Trading System... All that's in the title, is so to speak related elements to the TS - and you (as it seems to me) are trying to run ahead of the locomotive :)))

First make a profitable TS - and then you spin it as you like :)))

Evgeniy Ilin:

I wouldn't do so with averaging, a signal to enter can be done with indicators. The averaging by itself is intended to compensate for losses of previous orders. If we open in Buy, I would place the straight line from the orders slope downwards to insure against a downtrend beginning. On the sell only the straight line upwards should be used to prevent from the uptrend. A fan should close only on a straight line. The lot multipliers should be such that when the profit line is reached, the factor of all orders should be greater than or equal to the specified value. The calculation will be complicated.

You are answering to the wrong question. I did not ask how you do the averaging, I asked how you calculate the lot in the conditions I have stated.

Reason: