Discussion of Sultonov's draft laws on marginal trading activities - page 18

Happy New Year, gentlemen. Discoveries - good and different!!!!!!!!

From the bottom of my heart

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You have become a subject of the 13th law https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/358795/page12#comment_19949258. so behave yourself

Yusuf - Happy New Year!!!!! Good All!!!!!!! Best wishes from the bottom of my heart to the forum.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Happy New Year, gentlemen. Discoveries - good and different!!!!!!!!

From the bottom of my heart.

Thank you Roman! I wish you and your relatives good health and peace of mind, the rest will follow!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Tau is one of the three parameters in the P, H and B functions. It is a representation of time in Laplace transformations and a "translator" of "our" time into market processes, if you understand anything of what has been said. The fact is that, as it turns out, for each process there is a different time, started at the beginning of this process. Tau brings our time and the process of trading into alignment. time, under a common denominator. and is, in fact, a coefficient and can take any value. It also has a profound philosophical meaning, but more on that later. In automation, the inverse of Tau is called the system impedance - resistance to the process flow. Without this resistance, it would be instantaneous and you and I would not exist.

I'm not sure that 1/const makes any sense

Renat Akhtyamov:
I'm not sure that 1/const makes any sense

Yusuf has not yet understood that the forex market is dominated by psychology, not mathematics and physics.

If he has not understood this in 10 years (also true for many), there is no point in trying to change his mind.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yusuf has not yet understood that the forex market is dominated by psychology, not mathematics and physics.

If he has not understood this in 10 years (also true for many), there is no point in trying to change his mind.

If you have understood it, then why are you trading in waves?

Uladzimir Izerski:

If he hasn't understood that in 10 years (also true for many), there is no point in trying to change his mind.

What exactly is psychology? Oedipus complex?

Again, as it is customary to ask here - did Freud and Vygotsky earn much on the stock market?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

What kind of psychology? The Oedipus complex?

Again, as is a common question here - did Freud and Vygotsky make much money in the stock market?

And how much did you earn?

You'd better talk to Baskakov.

He will tell you how to make money and about oedipuscomplex).

Renat Akhtyamov:
Not sure if 1/const makes any sense

Three constants work wonders! It is the Law of Nature we cannot understand with our meagre brain power capabilities! I just looked into the window of Her Majesty Nature's kitchen and for 10 years I cannot come to my senses. The most powerful mechanism nature has invented with her PNBs!

Apparently. DNA and RNA of all creatures in the universe including viruses, coronaviruses and many other wonders and scarecrows are the fruit of 3 PNB functions!

Uladzimir Izerski:

How much did youearn?

You'd better talk to Baskakov.

He will tell you how to make money and about the Oedipuscomplex.)

As usual, shamefully merge).

Do not forget also, as usual, like a doddering cuttlefish let out a cloud of slimy stinking liquid).

Reason: