Validation error when releasing the trading robot to the market.

Good afternoon, what could be the reason for the "test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found" error all of a sudden? But nothing before that seems to be the cause of trouble. I'm testing on my terminal - it's clear (no error at all). I've rolled back to the previous valid version, which has been already happily posted on the market - gives me the same error.

Mikhail Pigolkin:
Good day, what can be the reason for the "test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found" error? But nothing before that seems to be the cause of trouble. I'm testing on my terminal - it's clear (no error at all). I've rolled back to the previous valid version, which has been already happily posted on the market - gives me the same error.

Same, it did not happen before.

test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found

Could it be about the weekend?

Similar problem... Can someone from the administration answer how to go about it?

Most likely because of the weekend. Same error when updating.

SVETLANA KUZYMINA:

Same, it did not happen before.

test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found

Same problem

Mikhail Pigolkin:
"test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found"

Same error.

The error
has occurred since the weekend of 20.06.2020.

Same thing.

Boris Sklyaruk:
Ditto.

I also join in.

The same problem. And apparently since so many people have the same problem it's not our advisers. I thought it was the weekend, but the same thing today. Most likely there was an update on the site. I think they will soon notice or already fix this problem.

Good afternoon, I'm pleased to report that everything is working. But the validator has been updated and now generates a bunch of new errors. Congratulations to everyone! Best wishes to all for beating the validator)
Reason: