About no ticks generated error for the same day back testing.

Hello there. 

I m trying to add my EA to the platform. it is showing me validation fail . The message is 

test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found When back testing the algorithm for the same day time found a error no ticks generated. to day is 29-04-2021 and testing for the same date so this error occurs. can any one provide me the solution??

Files:

Attach the code as a * .mq * file.

Vladimir Karputov:Attach the code as a * .mq * file.

Do you really think he is going to publicly share his source code file for a product he is trying to put on the Market for sale? Get real!

Ask him for logs or screenshots or more details, but asking for source code for a Market product is not being very realistic!

Fernando Carreiro :

Do you really think he is going to publicly share his source code file for a product he is trying to put on the Market for sale? Get real!

Ask him for logs or screenshots or more details, but asking for source code for a Market product is not being very realistic!

Please don't tell me what to do. You haven't seen the full picture.

i cant share the mql file. if you have any solution let me know.

Bhavdip R Mangukiya - :
i cant share the mql file. if you have any solution let me know.

You published a *.txt file with the code earlier in your first post. Publish it again - but only in *.mq* format

that was not a full algo. just a demo thing. but now this time this is my hard work behind making the algorithm. so i m sorry i cant share my code. 

Bhavdip R Mangukiya - :
that was not a full algo. just a demo thing. but now this time this is my hard work behind making the algorithm. so i m sorry i cant share my code. 

Try to choose the right type of code: is it a utility, an advisor or an indicator ...

thanks for your suggestion. i think code is right. i m uploading it first time so facing some kind of issues. 

As far as I understand - the validation system is looking for some checking codes to protect the buyers of the EA:
check for minimum deposit, check for max lot size, and more and more (and it is not disclosed by validation system; seems - professional coders should know).
I was reading one thread on the forum about it (I can not find the thread now sorry).

So, it does not matter: your code is correct for you or not.
It is about the following: the code should be correct for the buyers, and the buyers should be informed about any situation with trading, and it should be programmed in your code.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Mistake. No button "Download Trial"

Maxim Kuznetsov , 2018.12.07 08:47

I suspect that the EA is simply written in the old style, with the functions start () instead of OnTick ()

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Any question novice, so as not to litter the forum. Pros, do not pass by. Without you nowhere - 6.

Konstantin Erin , 2017.11.16 06:02

instead of calling the start function, call the required function

In new builds, instead of start, other names are more fashionable: OnTick in the Expert Advisor, OnCalculate in the Indicator and OnStart in the Script

There is one article which every seller on the market should read: it is about validation of the Market products - 

---------------- 

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

Why products are checked before they are published in the Market 

Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks, as a small error in the expert or indicator logic can cause losses on the trading account. That is why we have developed a series of basic checks to ensure the required quality level of the Market products.

If any errors are identified by the Market moderators in the process of checking your product, you will have to fix all of them. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their trading robots and technical indicators. We also recommend reading the following articles: 

Reason: