MT5 and speed in action - page 79

traveller00:

Maybe there are some best practices, at least in a nutshell, on how to pack it all up to make it work faster?

It's already been done here somewhere. Minimum number of bars and only M1 charts. Remove all unnecessary symbols from Market Watch and close this window. Also close CTRL+T table window.

Use maximized windows. Show them only in this state. Remove output history on charts. Minimize the number of slow functions, such as ObjectTotal, for example, into a second OnTimer.

Minimize Print/Alert.

Minimize all of the charts and the Terminal - there was a code somewhere, so it would not be handled manually. And do not forget that even a strong robot can be killed if you run a terminal with several robots working in parallel. Therefore, use a serial robot startup solution.

ZZY I'm currently writing a function that will show huge trading problems on the server side. So maybe your profitability still suffers from this.

Для меня это огромное подспорье.

There are no questions about usability. Although I've already sketched out some scripts for myself, generating interesting sets and automatically launching them into battle.

The question is rather about speed. Is there any sense in terms of speed trying to pack them into one chart?

traveller00:

The question is more about speed. Does it make sense in terms of speed to try to pack them into 1 chart?

Theoretically without asynchrony you will get trading brakes in all-in-one mode. For HFT only asynchrony. But in practice HFT (and others) are most often minuscule not for that reason.

White Swan in theory is better to trade all-in-one-async, or with multiple EAs.

Anton:

Take a dump of the terminal when it "hangs up". Let's see what's causing it.

Dropped it on the PM.

fxsaber:

ZS I'm currently writing a function which will show huge trading problems on the server side. So maybe your profitability still suffers from it.

Written. It will be about speed, but that will be a separate branch of this thread.

Акцептирование SL/TP-ордеров
Акцептирование SL/TP-ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
В этой ветке пойдет речь об ордерах, которые создаются в результате срабатывания SL/TP-уровней открытых позиций...

I've done everything I can in the advisers. It's gotten better. Although CPU is still chewing up about 5%. Process Hacker and collstack threads show that it is purely a graphics thread, which draws something and fiddles with windows. Collapsing it helps, but it doesn't take the load to 0. The graphical part turns out to be kind of stingy, though for algorithmic trading it's almost unnecessary.

Try it and see if it makes a difference

ChartSetInteger ( 0 , CHART_SHOW , false );

Obviously you need some mechanism to switch it on and off if you have some sort of graphical interface. For that, I have a keystroke. In my case it also stops the call and calculation of Comment () content.

Enrique Dangeroux:

Try it and see if it makes a difference

Obviously you need some mechanism to switch it on and off if you have some sort of graphical interface. For that, I have a keystroke. In my case it also stops the call and calculation of Comment () content.

I looked at this setting, but unfortunately with it the comments I use also disappear. The comment is updated and so no more than once per second.

friends, why in the mt5 tester in visualisation mode

Sometimes indicators are shown and sometimes not?

Denis Sartakov:

friends, why in the mt5 tester in visualisation mode

Sometimes indicators are displayed and sometimes not?

This is a bug that apparently cannot be reproduced.

Reason: