How do I determine whether the scroll button is pressed or depressed and if so, depress it ! - page 7

Zhunko:

It's a technical culture. It's not cultural to unscrew bolts and nuts with a pair of pliers. That's what a spanner is for.

If you're in a desert with no one to help or no one willing to help, you have a spanner in your pocket and you need to unscrew 2 bolts and 3 nuts to survive, then to hell with all the culture!
:))

LEOK:

That's why I'm asking for help and once again asking for a code example with TB_ISBUTTONCHECKED on mql4 ...

Read MSDN. When all else fails, post the code here.

jartmailru:
Read MSDN. When it doesn't work, write the code here.

Please provide a link to MSDN. !

Not the head one: http: //msdn.microsoft.com/ru-ru/

On the home page there is a site search. You type it into the search engine and click the find button. A list of articles appears. Usually the first one is the one you want.

Google goes straight to the article page.

Zhunko:

On the home page there is a site search. You type it into the search engine and click the find button. A list of articles appears. Usually the first one is the one you want.

Google goes straight to the article page.

Thanks for the valuable observation. Very helpful ... :)

This problem is still unresolved ...

Sorry.

Strange... It works for me. What's the problem?

If it's this:

LEOK:

Can't say: like or dislike it if I haven't seen, know or tried it !

That's why I'm asking for help and once again asking for a code example with TB_ISBUTTONCHECKED on mql4 . ..

It doesn't help. I wrote above why. And I wrote how to do it.

It would have been easier to use the library than to spend a month on it.

Zhunko:

Strange... It works for me. What's the problem?

If that's the problem:

It doesn't help. I wrote above why. And I've written how to do it.

It would have been easier to use the library than to spend a month on it.

Everything works with your library, don't worry ! But the goal is different: to make it work without your library !

LEOK:

Everything works with your library, don't worry ! But the goal is different: to work without your library !

Why? They haven't done it yet?... well that's not serious, we've been waiting.

If the reason is the DC's prohibition on downloadable libraries (sometimes, in automated trading contests, EAs are allowed on pure MQL and on their remote server), then they probably won't allow WinAPI there either...
Reason: