Counting bars including weekends - page 6

Aleksey Nikolayev:

"can be done" and "works" are two big differences. In any case, this will only partially solve the problem of separating legitimate missing quotes from illegitimate ones.

yes they are all legitimate

Igor Makanu:

ZS: The historical data is a mess, the time on brokers' servers is translated by whoever thinks of it, imho, it's quite a "story". )))

That's for sure) Apart from problems with time there are all sorts of other twists and turns)

Renat Akhtyamov:
yes they are all righteous

"blessed are those who have not seen and have believed"

Aleksey Nikolayev:

"blessed are those who have not seen and have believed"

not

not the unseen,

but those who don't

that is, those who don't care about history.

;)

Taras Slobodyanik:
It's easier to redraw the lines on a new day, and don't bother)

By the way, yes. Do a redraw until all the points of the graphic objects are within the limits of the existing story.

Renat Akhtyamov:

not

unseen,

but unused.

that is, those who don't care about history.

;)

Well, not everyone is lucky enough to own a formulae.)

We have to do something about it.)

Dmitry Fedoseev:

By the way, yes. Do a redraw until all the points of the graphical objects are within the limits of the existing story.

I do not understand the principle.

The point is that calendar days are added to the chart instead of visible bars

forex2030:

I do not understand the principle.

The point is that calendar days are added to the chart, not visible bars

Actually, it is the bars that are added to the chart. Explain what you are doing, or it may turn out to be something else entirely.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It is actually the bars that are added to the chart. Explain what you are doing, or it might turn out to be something else entirely.

I take the top and bottom of a fractal, get distance between them in pips and from the last fractal I draw a line ahead for the number of bars equal to these pips
For example, distance = 25 points and from the last fractal, a line is drawn 25 bars ahead

Time[i+Fr]+PeriodSeconds()*p_bar

Time[i+Fr] (последний фрактал)
PeriodSeconds()*p_bar (бары вперёд от фрактала равные дистанции в пунктах)

If checked by date, then fractal date + bars = right; if checked by bars, then wrong (less)
As the result, from the date of the fractal, 25 bars are added not 25 calendar days but 25 calendar days and the line rises for example on the 17th bar

forex2030:

I take the top and bottom of a fractal, get the distance between them in pips and draw a line from the last fractal forward for the number of bars equal to those pips
For example, distance = 25 points and from the last fractal, a line is drawn 25 bars ahead

If checked by date, then fractal date + bars = right; if checked by bars, then wrong (less)
As the result, 25 calendar days will be added to the fractal date instead of 25 bars

Take the time of one point, use iBarShift() to get the bar number at that time, and then add the required number of bars.

Reason: