And what factor could push the price of oil into the $20-$15-a-barrel range? - page 7

Дмитрий:

The funny thing is that Russia has officially said straight away that they have not spoken to the Saudis.

It was Trump who spoke to the Saudis.

That seems to be an order.

https://news.rambler.ru/politics/43939453-kreml-oproverg-zayavlenie-trampa/?utm_source=head&utm_campaign=self_promo&utm_medium=news&utm_content=news&h_sp=1

Trump decided to get high ))), maybe he didn't call the Saudis either ))
Wrote a post, out of boredom ))

Roman:

Yeah, you can tweet it ))
I do not have a Twitter account and have not started it as a matter of principle, but I may have to do it ))

I had one when I was young, but I cured it.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I had one when I was young, but I cured it.

))) humour is understandable, that's why I didn't start it ))

Roman:

Trump decided to get high ))), maybe he didn't call the Saudis either ))
Wrote a post out of boredom ))

And the price has gone up. Will they cut production to 10?

Mikhail Bilan:

And the price has gone up. Will they cut production to 10?

On the 6th they will decide - OPEC+ meeting including Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.

10 is the minimum cut.

Well, without the US - they won't cut anything.

It's still being written with a pitchfork in the water. The upswing is on the first words. But it's not until the 6th that the OPEC+ hand will be online, so it's quite possible that the price will drop as sharply.
And there will be a cut anyway if they keep producing at the same rate. Storage facilities are filling up, though. Then there will simply be nowhere to put it.

Дмитрий:

The 6th will decide - OPEC+ meeting including Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.

10 is the minimum cut.

Well, without the US - they will not cut anything.

Konstantin Nikitin:
It's still written with a pitchfork in the water. The upswing is on the first words. But it is only on the 6th that OPEC+ will be online, so it is quite possible that the price will drop as sharply.
And there will be a cut anyway if they keep producing at the same rate. Storage facilities are filling up, though. Then there will simply be nowhere to put it.

You are absolutely right in your opinion. Maybe it's an idea, maybe it's an improvisation, but it's obvious that OPEC+ as it was is a thing of the past.

If the US resists playing by the rules that suit everyone (which they can and love to do), the war will continue.

Aleksey Mavrin:

You are absolutely right in your opinion. Perhaps it is an afterthought, perhaps an improvisation, but it is now clear that OPEC+ as it was is a thing of the past.

If the US resists playing by the rules that suits everyone (which they can and love to do), the war will go on.

I'm afraid the US (at the federal level) is not the player, but the referee)

They will play, except at the individual state level)

Vitalii Ananev:

:) Before the tweet post, Trump incorrectly opened longs on oil.

Took a profit at 36 and now he's in shorts. ))

We shouldn't trade in oil, we should trade in tests. https://russian.rt.com/russia/news/735069-cena-test-koronavirus-dom?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

Generium Biopharmaceutical Company Looking for what this company is https://www.rbc.ru/business/07/04/2017/58e6317a9a79474e9158207b Its owner is about to go bankrupt.

В Роспотребнадзоре назвали стоимость теста на коронавирус на дому
В Роспотребнадзоре назвали стоимость теста на коронавирус на дому
  • russian.rt.com
Руководитель направления лабораторной медицины Центра молекулярной диагностики ЦНИИ эпидемиологии Роспотребнадзора Елена Тиванова рассказала, во сколько обойдётся проведение теста на коронавирусную инфекцию COVID-19 на дому.
Reason: