And what factor could push the price of oil into the $20-$15-a-barrel range?

Mikhail Bilan:

factor will shift, towards 47 - tomorrow or after tomorrow

The topic has been scrapped, I set a corridor of $25-50 for 2020 there. They promised to respect it.

Now they will come up with some super cheap alternative energy sources. For example, long-life, small-sized, high-capacity electric batteries and oil will cost nothing. :)

Vitalii Ananev:
Now they will come up with some super cheap alternative energy sources. For example long-life, small-size and high-capacity electric batteries and oil will not cost anything. :)
So far, all known sources either require huge electricity consumption in production, or huge emissions of what Tunberg doesn't like, or rare and expensive metals, or expensive to maintain.
So for now, nuclear power and gas. And for Tesla, a ton of finger batteries (hee hee).
By the way, oil will be needed for decades to come, not for combustion, but as a raw material for all sorts of gizmos.

Edgar Akhmadeev:
So far, all known sources either require huge electricity consumption in production, or huge emissions of what Tunberg does not like, or rare and expensive metals, or expensive to maintain.
So for now, nuclear power and gas. And for Tesla, a tonne of finger batteries (hee hee).
By the way, oil will be needed for decades to come, not for combustion, but as a raw material for various nibbles.

Okay, I was just kidding. There's a smiley at the end :)

Vitalii Ananev:
Shas will come up with...

It's not "shas", it's "shas". :)

Grigori.S.B:

It's not "shas", it's "shas". :)

Well, if you're going to pick on typos, it's "chas" :)

Vitalii Ananev:

Okay, I was just kidding. There's a smiley face at the end :)

Yeah, I know. I'm just being serious.

Mikhail Bilan:
Time.

Just Monday: Americans will come out of the weekend and see a military hospital in Manhattan at the exhibition site.
Reason: