Bank deposits and bond coupons are to be taxed at 13%... - page 6

Igor Makanu:

Alas, this is not gold but trinkets and it is not the weight but the value you paid for and can get when you exchange it for money

The value of the jewelry chain margin + material + workmanship - in exchanging for money, you will get back only a part of the cost of the material

+100. This is extremely illiterate.

I once ordered jewellery directly from a factory. I had a chance to compare with shop prices and see the margin (shipping is not expensive, insurance is a little more). I tell you, even the oil companies may be smoking on the sidelines).

That is, if you take the jewellery, at least not in the store).

Vitalii Ananev:

So the capitalist system cannot exist without it. The owners of factories, newspapers and steamships need you to spend money or their profits will fall. Falling demand, loss of markets, this is a problem for capitalists, they need the population to consume more.

Exactly. And on the subject, I'm thinking:

I think it's good that so far.

1. 13% of income, not the full amount, like in Cyprus back then.

2. Hopefully they will not think of counting the income base for previous years from the moment when the deposit became more than 1 million).

In general, we can expect other twists and turns in the near future and beyond.

Igor Makanu:

Well, the risks are not very high, but the time will be wasted a lot - with any manipulation it will be necessary to show a physical person at the time and place of presentation, if yet with one relative how realistic, then with a small group - only this will have to do, well, plus force majeure - with people always force majeure turns out

The risks are impossible to calculate. They can be both small and huge. A relative's situation can change drastically, and someone who was ready to help today will want that money tomorrow.

And you are right about force majeure.

Aleksey Mavrin:

+100. That's extremely illiterate.

I once ordered jewellery directly from a factory. I had a chance to compare with shop prices and see the margin (delivery is not expensive, insurance is a bit more). I tell you, even the oil companies may be smoking on the sidelines).

That is, if you take the jewelry, at least not in the store).

So take it from a factory. Pawnshops here take gold for 1800 p. for 1 gram. In 10 years it will not be cheaper 100%.

Aleksey Mavrin:

Exactly. And on the subject, I'm thinking:

The good thing so far is.

1. 13% of income and not the full amount, as in Cyprus then

2. Hopefully they will not think of counting the income base for previous years from the moment when the deposit became more than 1 million).

And in general, we can expect more tightening in the near and not only time.

It's precisely the further tightening that is frightening. A few months ago I remember that people were saying about the NFB that it was gigantic, that there was plenty of money. And fluff... All of last year's growth in MOEX crashes in a month, the flow of petrodollars and gas-dollars is cut off to little less than zero. И... hello devaluation, new taxes and a new constitution. The future grows bleaker before our eyes...

Aleksey Mavrin:

+100. That's extremely illiterate.

I once ordered jewellery directly from a factory. I had a chance to compare with shop prices and see the margin (delivery is not expensive, insurance is a bit more). I tell you, even the oil companies may be smoking on the sidelines).

So if you buy jewelry, at least not in the store.)

ETF on gold? Do you have an opinion on this instrument? Or gold mining stocks?

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Well, take it from the factory. Pawnshops here accept gold at 1,800 p.m. per gram. In 10 years it won't get any cheaper

What's the point? So you spent 5-10 thousand rubles

Over 10 years, the price of gold may have gone down by 25 percent, which is not a fact:

invested 10 000 --> +25% = 12 500, it is a theoretical benefit, but then minus 40-50% as scrap gold and received money 6 250 rubles

the result is minus 3.5 thousand rubles of the invested 10 thousand

in my opinion is not profitable

SZZY: pawnshop owners profitably, well you need to have relatives ... cops ))))

Igor Makanu:

So what's the point? You spent 5-10 thousand roubles.

Over 10 years, the price of gold may have gone down by 25%, and that is not a fact:

invested 10 000 --> +25% = 12 500, it is a theoretical benefit, well then minus 40-50% as scrap gold and got the money 6 250 rubles

the result is minus 3.5 thousand rubles

to me it is not profitable

And if there is a devaluation? At least gold will remain gold and paper money will turn into rubbish.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

What if there is a devaluation? At least gold will remain gold and paper money will become rubbish.

You can invest in gold in different ways. Jewellery is by no means the best.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

ETF for gold? Any opinion on this instrument? Or gold miners' stocks?

Gold miners are fine. Pole for example. https://smart-lab.ru/q/PLZL/f/y/

Just don't take this as a recommendation, I don't have it in my portfolio.

I think you could still buy the electrics. The crisis may be a crisis, but everybody pays for electricity and rent. Enel, for example, has just announced a fixed dividend payment for the next 3 years in the amount of 0.08 rubles per share. At the current price per share it is about 10% per annum.

Полюс золото (PLZL) фундаментальный анализ акций
Полюс золото (PLZL) фундаментальный анализ акций
  • smart-lab.ru
Крупнейшее в России сообщество трейдеров и инвесторов. Блоги трейдеров и инвесторов; новости финансовых рынков; причины роста и падения акций; инвестиционные идеи; торговые роботы; технический рынков; фундаментальный анализ компаний; финансовый словарь
Reason: