FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 353

ruslanchik:
We know you too !!! LOL....

coffee and hash browns in the morning is not right ! come to your senses...

Serg51:
There will be no growth))))

There will be, the Germans will go for the big salers and then they will go down ))))

Hello everyone, can you tell me if it is possible to make an order so that when a deal goes in the plus direction the SL and TP move in the direction of the price with an interval I need)

p.s. I don't smoke-\.

tema077:

Hello everyone, can you tell me if it is possible to make an order so that when a deal goes in the plus direction the SL and TP move in the direction of the price with an interval I need)

p.s. I don't smoke-\.

//---------------------//

ruslanchik:
on the trade itself with the right button and "trailing stop 150-200-300-1000 pips

thank you!

tema077:

Thank you!

Look, let's say I put a trailing stop at 1.6, the price went up at 1.4 and then started to grow again, will the deal open a stop at 1.4015?

You can close today (c)

tema077:
Look, let's say I put a trailing stop at 1.6, the price went up to 1.4 and then started rising again, will the deal open a stop at 1.415?

don't need any look... traded from 77 to 210, depending on the deposit and greed, put profit 500-700 higher and wait for the loss, if the price in the Boo did not jump out, as a rule every fourth trade is successful, and three of them are taking a loss... Bitter Bitter Experience))))))

emotraid:

don't need any look... Trailing set from 77 to 210, depending on the deposit and greed, the profit 500-700 above and wait for the loss, if the price in the Boo did not have time to jump out, as a rule, every fourth transaction is successful, well, three in the sinking ... Bitter Bitter Experience))))))

i meant the whole point of this shit is it will shoot back to stop if price reverses to keep the profit?

tema077:
Look, let's say I put a trailing stop at 1.6, the price went up at 1.4 and then started to grow again, will the deal open a stop at 1.4015?
Reason: