Looking for patterns - page 298

khorosh:

It is about the best way to go about creating a profitable robot more quickly. People may have different goals. I already wrote in the first post. If finding patterns is a buzz for a person, and creating a profitable robot is not that interesting, then by all means, let him search for it, even if it takes his whole life. My advice applies to those who are eager to quickly become the owner of a profitable trading robot.

To make a profitable robot, you should first create a toolkit for TA that the robot understands.

It is not as easy as it seems at first glance. The easiest way to get a robot for medium-term trading.

In intraday it's at the skill level. It takes a lot of brainpower to make a robot curb this kind of market.

khorosh:

It is about the best way to go about creating a profitable robot more quickly. People may have different goals. I already wrote in the first post. If finding patterns is a buzz for a person, and creating a profitable robot is not that interesting, then be my guest, and let him search his whole life. But my advice applies to those who want to quickly become the owner of a profitable robot.

"With whom the beginning is that which he does not know, and the conclusion and the middle consist of that which cannot be woven together, can this kind of incoherence ever become knowledge?" Plato.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Reluctantly as such a peeple, but I'll bother to answer. After all the stone is thrown at me.

Wave theory with a large number of orders guarantees a drain at the spread/trade rate if the TF does not match the spread value.

In my case it was an M1 TF. Spread in this case plays a major role in the drain. That is true.

But on TF M15 and above spread does not play any role in my TS.

So in order to "get Nikitin with the signal of the same name", I opened an account and started a knowingly losing trade...

some act of public masochism for the sake of personal attention.

you've outdone yourself.

Uladzimir Izerski:

To createa profitable robot, you must first create a toolkit for the TA that the robot can understand.

This is not as easy as it seems at first glance. The easiest way to create a robot for medium-term trading.

In intraday it's at the skill level. It requires a lot of brainpower to tame the market by a trading robot.

I have already written about it .

Ищем закономерности
Ищем закономерности
  • www.mql5.com
Привет, хлопцы! Предлагаю всем делиться найденными закономерностями...

khorosh:

I' ve written about this before.

Don't think this line"It's not as easy as it looks" is an insult to fate. Quite the contrary.

And about sharing patterns, it's from the realm of fiction.

The price in the markets changes like the weather outside. Forecasts for a couple of days are more or less acceptable, and then it is not clear.

The charts still look like the flights of stairs in multi-storey houses. A step-by-step then a platform. People go up and down them. That's a hint.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Don't think this line"It's not as easy as it looks" is an insult to fate. Quite the contrary.

And about sharing patterns, that's the realm of fiction.

The price in the markets changes like the weather outside. Forecasts for a couple of days are more or less acceptable, and then it is not clear.

The charts still look like the flights of stairs in multi-storey houses. A step-by-step then a platform. People go up and down them. That's a hint.

A good metaphor.

Open the euro/buckschart, the bucks/franc and the quid index, there are plenty of patterns.

Alexsey Minchenko:
Open the EUR/USD chart, the USD/FX chart and the USD index, there are plenty of patterns.

First: only those patterns that can make a profit are of interest.

Second: the pattern is determined statistically, on a large time interval, using specially written programs. Therefore it is impossible to determine a pattern just by opening a chart.

Or do you mean a pattern like: the high candle is always higher than the low candle.)))

khorosh:

First: only those patterns that can make a profit are of interest.

Second: the pattern is determined statistically, on a large time interval, using specially written programs. Therefore, it is impossible to determine the pattern just by opening a chart.

Or do you mean a pattern like: the high candle is always higher than the low candle.)))

That's not what I meant))) You need to calculate the correlation in the above mentioned tools. It all comes down to statistical arbitrage.

At present, a pattern can be attributed to the work of the robots of the big players in the markets.

There are many markets and it is easier to track them by software than by human resources.

The analysis of the work of robots is done and the places where the desires of buyers and sellers coincide. They don't have to be horizontal levels.

Robots work according to certain algorithms, and their regular market actions can be detected.

Thus, groups of robots are assembled, and the levels of coincidence of the groups' interests become more evident.

Reason: