Looking for patterns - page 205

Farkhat Guzairov:

Do you think you're a man?

Already told youwww.mql5.com/ru/forum/332765/page204#comment_18564714

The topic is not a showdown.

Do you have any clever suggestions for patterns?

Farkhat Guzairov:

Do you think you're a man?

Vova, he is the local freak, so to speak, useless and annoying. There is no point in waiting for monitoring from him. He likes to talk about nothing, in general phrases, in mysterious ways.

khorosh:

Continuation of the trend after a price correction.

i.e. an impulse following a correction?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Vova, he's the local freak, so to speak, useless and annoying. There is no point in waiting for monitoring. He likes to talk about nothing, in generalities, in mysterious ways.

You're one better than the other, OK. Kids, look for patterns.

Those who have positive monitoring rarely write on the forums. For they have a vow of silence established by the Master of the Silent House. His name is the Grail. No one dares disobey Him. Those who disobey the order of the House, the four Captains may be carried away on spears into the abyss...

The only people who speak on the forums are those who are suffering. Who not only have no monitoring, but probably do not even have an extra dime... For this is their path to Knowledge.

Unsolicited: guys, we are talking about patterns here, not about trading tactics, much less about the results. In my opinion, even statistics is on the brink of a foul, because it allows you to assess the result of a pattern, but is rarely able to identify it, although it happens, if you apply normal logic to the processing of its results.

Your zigzag has a lot of intermediate tops, i.e. false signals of a possible reversal. That's why you have chosen the tactic "the trend will go on rather than die" and you treat each signal of a possible reversal as a correction. If a reversal does occur, you will close at the stop and enter the new trend correctly.

The problem: There is no normal filtration, too many false signals. If there were too few of them, you would react to the signal the opposite way - you would reverse the trade. Wouldn't you?

That's why next time we'll try to talk about filtering. Don't expect me to lecture you about the Kalman filter. Let's try to talk about signals and their filtering. On the fingers.

Yes, well, and a loss of spread every time you re-enter a trade)))

Alexander_K:
The only ones who speak on forums are those who suffer. Who not only have no monitoring, but probably do not even have an extra dime... For it is their way to Knowledge.

The handwriting is familiar. The grail you were talking about? It's the same thing)

VVT:

The handwriting is familiar. That grail you were talking about? It's the same thing.)

No, it wasn't me. Heh heh...

The beauty of this forum is in the communication of those who suffer with madness in their eyes. Those who have drunk from the Cup are no longer interesting. It's their lot to lead the Sufferers by the nose, for the Quiet House can't hold everyone...

Though... Sometimes it is possible to find Truth in their words - one has only to read carefully.

Reason: