Give me answer all code guru (masters) - page 24

What else do you expect from someone calling himself a guru?

mladen:
Install what?

hello mladen i cant understand this problem

i use demo account of gci which is provide Indian shares it give right data an all thing i use some indicator in gci mt4

but now i use lock mt4 first chart but in this mt4 signal give different why

both software are give same data same candel why signal are diffrent look this pics and tell me what is problem

Files:
first_chart.png  38 kb
gci.png  39 kb

himanshu99:
hello mladen i cant understand this problem

i use demo account of gci which is provide Indian shares it give right data an all thing i use some indicator in gci mt4

but now i use lock mt4 first chart but in this mt4 signal give different why

both software are give same data same candel why signal are diffrent look this pics and tell me what is problem

Even on a quick look there are differences in data on those two charts, so, if the parameters are the same, only data difference is left as a cause of that

mladen:
Even on a quick look there are differences in data on those two charts, so, if the parameters are the same, only data difference is left as a cause of that

how to salve this problem and tell me how to change the time of mt4

himanshu99:
how to salve this problem and tell me how to change the time of mt4

Different brokers gives different data also you can not change time ( candle time ) of mt4 !

You posted 2 pictures among one is from gci and what is the name of second one ?

secretcode:
Different brokers gives different data also you can not change time ( candle time ) of mt4 ! You posted 2 pictures among one is from gci and what is the name of second one ?

second is first chart mt4

secretcode:
Different brokers gives different data also you can not change time ( candle time ) of mt4 ! You posted 2 pictures among one is from gci and what is the name of second one ?

how many chance to gci will be close

himanshu99:
how many chance to gci will be close

I do not think it will close, and if it will happen then you will find someone else in the market !

secretcode:
I do not think it will close, and if it will happen then you will find someone else in the market !

thank for answers but U have any indicated which is change mt4 GMT time like prioad convert indicator gci is perfect for my country

lion of gail:
thank for answers but U have any indicated which is change mt4 GMT time like prioad convert indicator gci is perfect for my country

You can not do that (that was alrready answered)

Reason: