Looking for patterns - page 71

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

there's a pattern there!!!! i can't tell you where to look. i found it myself, and i'm very greedy.

it's a forward. full forward.

It's just a bunch of small stops triggering and one or two trades in profit - the probability theory, not a forward))) if an event is bound to happen it will sooner or later happen))))

))

))1

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I'm 28.

Were they still soldering Spectrums in the 2000s? Back then, Sega and Playstation were already hovering around. Even dandies had already been surpassed. I had a Pentium III in 2002.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
It's just a bunch of small stops triggering and one or two trades in profit - probability theory, not forward))) if an event is bound to happen it will happen sooner or later)))

Tov. Che.

Stops are triggered at surprisingly clear levels, where there is the most liquidity.

Listen, guys. Only as you get older do you realize that you don't have to be afraid of anything, and you just have to rock it out. I used to think in my youth, in my youth, that I was uncomfortable, that they would think, that I was embarrassed to approach a girl. But now I don't have those problems. I wish I could go back to those years.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Listen, guys. Only as you get older do you realize that you don't have to be afraid of anything, and you just have to rock it out. I used to think in my youth that I was uncomfortable, that they would think, that I would be shy to approach a girl. But now I don't have those problems, I wish I could go back to those years.

So it's all up front. Aim for it.))

In the markets too.

Martingeil:

))

))

yes the feathers are similar :)

Uladzimir Izerski:

So it's all up front. Aim for it.))

In the markets too.

Well, I meant girls.

Now the wife, the kids.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
yes the feathers are similar :)

But the level of communication is completely different. There's the wrong breed of chicken.))

Aleksei Stepanenko:
yeah, feathers are the same :)

Yes, only feathers. But your logic is different, sometimes I read you all right, but then it's the opposite. ;)

Reason: