Crowdsourced GUI. Open beta testing. - page 25

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is a masterpiece :)

If something needs to be redone/done, in a week you won't remember what belongs to what.

It's analogous to the "that man, on that forum, where the avatar is in the picture thread, where he's wearing glasses" reference.)

Реter Konow:

I think that's what you meant:

These are the two functions that ensure the GUI "communicates" with the programme. They receive messages, decrypt them and forward them to either the elements or the program.

From all this code, I didn't see any reference to the elements themselves. Interaction is not just about events, but also about the properties and values of the controls.

But it was the code that caught my attention the most:

send.uint_Send[i1]

only complex types can be accessed via a point....

Алексей Барбашин:

From all this code, I didn't see any reference to the elements themselves. Interaction is not only about events, but also about properties and values of controls.

But it was the code that caught my attention the most:

Only complex types.... can be accessed via a point

There are element calls all over the place. They are in a matrix - hence, referring to a matrix is referring to an element, a compound object, a window or a parameter.

Everywhere you see "G_CORE" is a reference to the core. Inside it are elements.

This is the reference to a window canvas:

G_CORE[G_CORE[cnvs[f1]][_MAIN]][_CANVAS]

And you can do it this way:

G_CORE[КАНВАС][_X]

или

G_CORE[КАНВАС][_Y]

или

G_CORE[КАНВАС][_X_SIZE]

There are many ways to refer to a specific element. The simplest one is G_CORE[ELEMENT][_X]. The "ELEMENT" variable automatically gets the number of the element the cursor is placed over. I put it in the array G_CORE[ELEMENT][_X] and get the current X-coordinate of that element.

Реter Konow
:

There are element calls all over the place. They are in a matrix - hence, referring to a matrix is referring to an element, composite object, window or parameter.

Everywhere you see "G_CORE" is the reference to the core. Inside, it's elements.

There is no such data type as "matrix". Peter, show some respect to your interlocutors. Please call things by their common names, not by the way you imagine. If you don't know the correct name for an entity, google or ask the other person.

You can refer to units, structures, enumerations or classes with a dot. You don't like classes, enumerations cannot contain arrays, and units can only consist of primitive types. It turns out that you use structures in your work.

And since you use structures in your work, it's not clear what prevents you from going further.

You don't have items inside an array. You have values in specific cells. Trying to deny accepted programming norms by substituting obvious things with your own notions is an open display of disrespect for your interlocutors.

All your opponents support you, waiting for you to complete this big project, while you, for your part, show every possible way not only disregard for programming norms, but also turned the terminology completely upside down.

Алексей Барбашин:

There is no such type of data as a 'matrix'. Peter, have some respect for your interlocutors. Please call things by their common names, not by what you think they are. If you don't know the correct name for an entity, google or ask the other person.

You can refer to units, structures, enumerations or classes with a dot. You don't like classes, enumerations cannot contain arrays, and units can only consist of primitive types. It turns out that you use structures in your work.

And since you use structures in your work, it's not clear what prevents you from going further.

What types? I don't understand what types you're talking about. I have the int type everywhere.

I don't use any structures. I only use unions once in a particular function. They are not used anywhere else.

Unions are needed to convert data and store it in resources.

Реter Konow:

What types? I don't know what types you're talking about. I have int type everywhere.

I don't use any structures. I only use unions in a specific function ONE time. They are not used anywhere else.

send.uint_Send[i1] - send в данном случае не примитивный тип и не юнион

Алексей Барбашин:

This is only for saving data in the resource. Everything. In one function, once.

There are no structures, no classes, no different types. There is int type and string type.

About programming norms. I respect them. But I program in my own way.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Типы char, short, int и long
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Типы char, short, int и long
  • www.mql5.com
Целый тип char занимает в памяти 1 байт (8 бит) и позволяет выразить в двоичной системе счисления 2^8 значений=256. Тип char может содержать как положительные, так и отрицательные значения. Диапазон изменения значений составляет от -128 до 127. uchar # Целый тип uchar также занимает в памяти 1 байт, как и тип char, но в отличие от него, uchar...

Реter Konow:

This is only for saving data in the resource. Everything. In one function, once.

There are no structures, no classes, no different types. There is int type and string type.

About programming norms. I respect them. But I program in my own way.

What type is the send variable?

Алексей Барбашин:

What type of variable is send?

Union. But it is used twice.

Peter, in one of your posts you referred to one of the forum users: Artem Trishkin

Pay attention to his series of articles on programming trading tools. Pay special attention to the fact that his toolkit contains the interface part. This interface part is based on primitive elements.

I suppose you could show all the power of your toolkit together with Artem. I'm sure Artem would be more than happy to promote your toolkit to other programmers.... But I'm afraid that Artem will find it very difficult to combine your approach to programming with the way he has created his trading tools.

Reason: