Does the Grail exist? - page 136

subvol >>:

так мне вчерась ток ссылку дали вчера все красиво было а седни полная ж))))

I have no idea how to use stops and his TS is completely unprepared for trend change, so the conclusion is that after trend change, the depo will suddenly lose its value.
ZS: look at the Alpari thread, it was foretold there

subvol писал(а) >>

I've got rumus, what the fuck is copying

:-))) I don't even know what the fuck is in my way...+++...

IgorM писал(а) >>

I do not know how to use stops and his TS is completely unprepared for changes of the trend, as a conclusion - after the change of the trend, a sudden loss of the depo
ZS: look at the Alpari thread, it was predicted there

Isn't he on the second place? Do not jump to conclusions, the author has often written that he is a busy man and now he probably is not in place.... He will come and fix it!

Tantrik >>:

А разве он не на втором месте? Не торопитесь с выводами автар не раз писал что занятой чел. и сейчас его наверное нет на месте.... подъедет подправит!

We'll see, but a TS without stops is the first way to lose a deposit, or the Grailist has to trade online, which also does not guarantee that he will be able to close orders in time

IgorM писал(а) >>

we will see, but a ts without stops is the first way to drain the deposit, or the Grail writer has to trade online, which does not guarantee that he will be able to close orders in time

And where do the claims about stops come from? do you have personal experience? ....

subvol >>:

у меня румус какое нафег копирование

the guy's already half-depleted...

FOReignEX trading >>:

Стопы не ставлю и без понятия где они должны быть) Ну да 150 но только по 1й паре так было. А обычно 30/40. Ну здесь такие больше просадки не должны быть. Я полагаю что входы почти точные и от этой цены мы выше/ниже не уйдем

http://forum.alpari.ru/thread53090-22.html
Personal experience even on yesterday's Alpari demo account proved to me that there should be stops: Yesterday I checked my TS, very successfully placed 15 orders at GBPUSD, all by 10p, not a single miss.
I tried another sell, but suddenly all quotes for GBPUSD stopped, I had a wait for three minutes, I looked in another terminal (Market) and gold price was drawing a candle, terminal didn`t let me modify order - it said price was out, the only thing I managed to do - I placed opposite order, but when all trades were successful and there was one with drawdown - Stops must be definitely!

No dude opened four positions and all on the pound and the fyke, and he got dragged pretty good.

chiho another 100-point jump and zero in the account

subvol >>:
ну чиго еще рывок пунктов на сто и ноль на счету

HOORAY! GRAAL! :))))
ZS: so another lucky trader story is over? - I guess stories will flow about dishonest DTs and news that messed up all the cards?
The conclusion - do not trade on Friday, do not trade in the gap, do not forget to stop if the TS has become a profit
Reason: