Let's turn the existing Market into a SuperMarket, shall we? - page 3

Dmitry Sumsky:
ServiceDesk no longer accepts suggestions. There used to be a point for improvement of the MQL5 website. Now only complaints.

There's no need for that.

I'm sure that as soon as a sensible proposal appears on the forum, backed up by some sort of economic calculation, which makes it clear that the Market can give more profit to the owners, it will be taken into account. And if the calculation is confirmed, it will be implemented.

Sergey, above, rightly pointed out the problem - all proposals are made "purely for themselves". And such proposals also have a "purely deliberative voice".

Sad, but true.

Реter Konow:

You suggest regulating the market for products by monitoring their quality and quantity. However, there is the opposite approach - the market regulates itself.

The main points of the approach are:

1. The best products will make their own way and attract the attention of customers.
  2. The worst products will go out of business by themselves, and that will make their creators think twice and try harder to compete fairly.
  3. The attitude to product quality and customer service on the part of the retailer will place the products in the right hierarchy according to their popularity and usefulness.

Apparently, that's the way Market went.

In my opinion, these theses don't work in the Marketplace. Why? Because there are no clear criteria for the quality of products. Because of this, there is confusion and clutter.

Criteria for the quality of products cannot be created due to the specifics of the niche, so nothing will naturally develop on its own.

It is possible to spend a lot of effort to maintain artificial quality criteria and limit the activities of sellers by increasing demands on them, but it is hardly effective and does not pay off...

Somehow the worst and the best are on the same level. There are the worst, which are banned from sales due to consumer fraud, but they are in the middle of the list. There are the best ones that have few but positive reviews, which are at the end of the list.

Somehow it's not clear how they're sorted or if they're sorted at all...

As it turns out, you have to go through a lot of rubbish to find something worthwhile...

Georgiy Merts:

What about "sales may drop"?

You propose such a reorganization of the Market so that MetaQuotes will have an increase in income !

Sales could fall quite simply. If Market makes the EA section only with signals - there is a high probability that there will not be a single EA there with an account older than 1 month at Algotrading 100%. Right now the signals are not filtered by what trades there, and there is no filter for manual manipulation by vendors.

But it is very possible that there are clean signals. It's justimpossible to identify them nowby the filter that is there. We need to organize the Market on a more professional level and tightly link the product from the Market to the signal (if the Expert Advisor will be from the Expert Advisor section with signals). All this for the benefit of the buyer: so that the buyer can quickly and easily buy a worthwhile product. One will buy, the other will buy... - and the number of traders, who earn money, will start to grow. This growth will cause an increase in the number of DCs - and this is an increase insales of MKL software.

Therefore, the cleaner the Market, the better for MKL.

Розничные продажи г/г - статистические данные Великобритании
Розничные продажи г/г - статистические данные Великобритании
  • www.mql5.com
Розничные продажи, г/г (Retail Sales y/y) отражают изменение стоимости товаров, проданных в розницу в Великобритании, в отчетном месяце в сравнении с аналогичным месяцем предыдущего года. В расчете используются данные, полученные в итоге опроса более 5000 предприятий розничной торговли страны. В опроснике собираются данные обо всем розничном...

If website owners made more accurate filters, buyers would spend less time poking around in searches and sales would increase significantly, which would affect the wellbeing of the website owners themselves in the first place.

Dmitry Sumsky:

Somehow, the worst and the best are on the same level. There are the worst, which are banned from sales because of consumer fraud, but they are in the middle of the list. There are the best, which have few but positive reviews, which are at the end of the list.

Somehow it's not clear how they are sorted or if they are sorted at all...

There are no objective criteria for the quality of products.

What criteria could there be?

1. Profitability.
  2. The sustainability of the strategy over a long period.
  3. Multicurrency.
  4. No error messages.
  5. Nice and practical interface graphics.
  6. Easy settings.
  7. ...

But these criteria do not mean anything, if there is no ascending curve of the tester, and if there is, all the rest is unimportant.

And profitability is an absolutely temporary phenomenon for any Expert Advisor. Therefore, what is the sense in developing it and striving for quality by all criteria, if the rising curve of the tester is enough? It depreciates any expression of quality of Expert Advisors other than profitability.

Profitable on the history and in the current moment - so it must be in the top. This is the logic of buyers in the Market. And, unfortunately, it probably cannot be changed...

We should also make the number of people who bought the product publicly available, not just downloaded demos. After all, millions can download the demo and, convinced that they downloaded crap, not buy. But the statistics on those who bought the product and the number of reviews that only the buyers of the product can put up will be more meaningful to the next buyers.

Consequently, there will be less search time and more sales.

Isn't that right?

Georgiy Merts:

Sergei, clearly the first one, it's not "chitchat".

I don't remember a single suggestion to "do this and that, and the total number of purchases will increase significantly".

Always suggestions have been the opposite - "we must do so-and-so, so that rubbish was not bought, and bought my best grail.

There's no bullshit, there's perfectly reasonable suggestions... but as you rightly pointed out "purely for yourself"...

To expect them even to be taken seriously is clearly presumptuous. And to expect them to be implemented is even more foolish.

If it's not a flapjack, where is the evidence for the claims of the first post? Or are they just unexamined ideas?
Or is it (what it says) an axiom and everyone (MK included) agrees with it?

I'm here, sorry, drawn by the word "Market Posh", looked at the validated profiles of validated merchants ...
How is it possible to sell through the Market while at the same time "hating" it (pardon the amplification of the phrase ...) ...
Or is this a pre-sales branch of the topic-starter?

If there wasn't the word "Market-Poor" in the thread title, I wouldn't be in this thread either.

--------------------

Here's a Chinaman made 5 posts(1 post, 2 post, 3 post, 4 post, 5 post) on the topic -

Mql5 Chinese financial products: stocks, futures, bonds, digital currency applications

Five posts, and this is not the end, and in each post - the source code (and there is more code than text), and each post - as a separate article on the topics -

• Introduction to reading A-share index data and data structures
  • Data structure and examples
  • Stock recovery process
  • Reading minute data and structure of stock data
  • And so on.

Now that's what I understand - pre-production.

And you have ... you call Market a dump and discuss ...

----------------

That's it, I'm off to English.
Mql5自定义品种 中国金融产品: A股票、期货、债券、数字货币的应用(1)
Mql5自定义品种 中国金融产品: A股票、期货、债券、数字货币的应用(1)
  • www.mql5.com
引言 Mql5自定义品种中国 A股票 期货 债券品种;使用Http 协议 通过Post模式,将Tushare金融开源数据,导入中国 A股票(除权、复权)期货 债券分钟、日线、周、月历史数据的应用。 交易是门古老而又现代的学科,是人类社会运转基础...

Реter Konow:

There are no objective criteria for the quality of products.

What criteria could there be?

1. Profitability.
  2. Sustainability of the strategy over a long period.
  3. Multicurrency.
  4. No error messages.
  5. Nice and practical interface graphics.
  6. Easy settings.
  7. ...

But these criteria do not mean anything, if there is no ascending curve of the tester, and if there is, all the rest is unimportant.

And profitability is an absolutely temporary phenomenon for any Expert Advisor. Therefore, what is the sense in developing it and striving for quality by all criteria, if the rising curve of the tester is enough? It depreciates any expression of quality of Expert Advisors other than profitability.

Profitable on the history and in the current moment - so it must be in the top. This is the logic of buyers in the Market. And, unfortunately, it probably cannot be changed...

Peter, what do you care ? you have no products...i.e. no products at all, not in the Market or in kodobase

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Peter, what do you care? You have no products...that is, at all, all the time, not in the market or in kodobaz

I'm interested in the subject. I'm learning to understand the structure and laws of the market, commerce and marketing on the example of Market and other sites.

I have one product in my codebase. Later there will be more.

What does the signal have to do with anything? A signal is just a "lure" for buyers, but that does not at all mean that it is the EA that is being "signalled" that is for sale.

And what signals can there be from indicators or utilities?

We are talking about proper sorting of products, so that bullshit is somewhere at the end of the list, and not mixed up with good programs...

Reason: