Vim as ide for mql - page 8

And in general, the claims become clear. Conventionally, programmers can be divided into two classes:

1. "Miners" - working very hard with crude tools in sweat. They dig solutions. (I am one of them). Not demanding of IDEs.

2. "Builders" - build programs from blocks of ready-made mainframes, screwing parts according to predefined templates. They are not used to hard work with their bare brains. They like delicate tools (tweezers) and clever words. Aristocrats. ))

Here, contextual auto-substitutions are needed for the second class. I have nothing against it in principle. ))

Реter Konow:
"Miners" - working very hard with crude tools in sweat. Digging solutions. (I'm one of them).
So you're entitled to milk for "harmfulness"? And a supplement to your pension.

Реter Konow:
But in general, the claims become clear. Programmers can be divided into two classes, conventionally:

1. "Miners" - working very hard with crude tools in sweat. They dig solutions. (I am one of them). Not demanding of IDEs.

2. "Builders" - build programs from blocks of ready-made mainframes, screwing parts according to predefined templates. They are not used to hard work with their bare brains. They like delicate tools (tweezers) and clever words. Aristocrats. ))

Here, contextual auto-substitutions are needed for the second class. I have nothing against it in principle. ))

Miners are different too. Some continue to chop with a pickaxe (that's you, Peter), although no one even uses a jackhammer any more.

But paragraph 2 - that's right. Tears come to my eyes when looking at them)). If the language itself doesn't provide for some kind of chip with a plushie, then it's all a katAstrOfA for their hardened brains.

Alexey Navoykov:
So you're entitled to milk for "unhealthy"? And a pension supplement.

My pension scheme is like a gold digger's - it's all or nothing.) And the harm is definitely a big one.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Miners come in all shapes and sizes. Some keep chopping with a pick (that's you, Pyotr), even though no one even uses a jackhammer anymore.

Eh, whatever you chop with, just to dig...

Реter Konow:
Programmers can be divided into two classes, conventionally:

Yes, there are conventionally two categories.

1. those who know at least one of the universal languages at least at the level of a joun who can get an interview and work for a grand.

Those who keep their noses in the mql sandbox.

Looking at the latter, you get a feeling that they are ready to type code at the command line and have never seen a normal, I mean normal IDE for development, in which development is not only more convenient and pleasant, but also suddenlyfaster.

in which everything the IDE lacks in its box is easily achieved with extensions

in which you can really focus on finding the problem during debugging, rather than searching for the value of yet another variable.

Renat's position is clear, he defends his product, others are just trolling due to stupidity and ignorance.

Реter Konow:

My pension scheme is like a gold digger's - it's all or nothing.) And the harm is definitely a big one.

+

Andrei Trukhanovich:

Yes, there are conventionally two categories.

1. those who know at least one of the universal languages at least at the level of a joun who can pass an interview and work for a grand.

Those who keep their noses in the mql sandbox.

Looking at the latter, you get a feeling that they are ready to type code at the command line and have never seen a normal, I mean normal IDE for development, in which development is not only more convenient and pleasant, but also suddenly faster.

in which everything the IDE lacks in its box is easily achieved with extensions

in which you can really focus on finding the problem during debugging, rather than searching for the value of yet another variable.

Renat's position is clear, he defends his product, the rest are just trolling due to stupidity and ignorance.

I don't see the point of the argument. Not all programmers are here. These are coders. Most of them adapt to their own "ignorance" in order to save time and start earning, instead of learning to write an EA for 5 years. I started learning programming to automate a strategy, not to get a job. Having understood the "meanness" of the Market, I moved to a near-market service, for the sake of monetisation. Needed to quickly and coolly beat all the advances in graphics at MKL. Handled the task with an unconventional approach that had its advantages. Adapted as much as possible and silently achieved the goal, rather than demanding and waiting...

Therefore, I am surprised at the claims made about ME. Formally I understand them, but practically I don't see the point. If you can create a markup language with such a primitive (but effective) method, then some 500 line strategies are nothing to make a fuss about. I understand that everything is subjective...

Talking about earnings in the field of professional programming - not my world. The competition is huge, the earnings are relatively low... It's essentially the same factory, only intelligent. And here everyone is running from the factory...

Реter Konow:
And in general, the claims become clear. Conventionally, programmers can be divided into two classes:

Not really. The former are programmers, they are few in number. The latter are commonly referred to as coders and are legion.

I've made some changes, it's probably the last release.

1. now it does not matter where the terminal is located, the main thing is to create a link (without spaces) to Meta Trader/MQL somewhere and specify the path to it in compile_mql

# Link name to MetaTrader/MQL
mql_link="$HOME/.wine/MQL5"

2. The possibility to suppress the dumb warnings was added, we should write their codes in compile_mql.

# Warnings with these codes will be discarded. Format '1,2,3,...'
export waring_black_list=''

3. As it turned out, the popups work much better in neovim than in vim, so I should move to neovim.

4. In the trailer I added README with brief description and installation instructions.

ZS: in general, got a decent job, I'm not ashamed. And all those who were yelling here: Can you imagine how much faster it is to write code when your fingers are not tearing off the arrows/mouse to copy/delete/paste/move cursor? Of course, that's just one example from a whole heap.

#vim_as_mql_ide_3

Files:
Reason: