Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 22

So allow the copying of signals and show the logs. The logs provided contain no useful information other than the fact that copying is forbidden

Rashid Umarov:
So allow the copying of signals and show the logs. The logs provided don't contain any useful information other than the fact that copying is forbidden

the log about the forbidden copying appears AFTER the permission in the copy settings and not before, is that clear? hence the relevant question and problem, what other information you need, the question remains open, why a ban and how to solve the problem (here is the last log file).

Files:

azsxg8181:

the log about the forbidden copying appears AFTER the permission in the copy settings and not before, is it clear? hence the relevant question and problem, what other information you need, the question remains open, why a ban and how to solve the problem. (here is the last log file).

I think the reason is in the log :

Signal - subscription enabled 1
19:29:24.204 '23054704': Signal - account equity is below allowed value 3
19:29:24.232 '23054704': Signal - subscription disabled

Your balance is small and therefore the signal is disabled.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I think the reason is right there in the log:

Signal - subscription enabled 1
19:29:24.204 '23054704': Signal - account equity is below allowed value 3
19:29:24.232 '23054704': Signal - subscription disabled

Your balance is small and therefore your signal is disabled.

I see what you mean, you seem to be right, where can I find the right balance ?

azsxg8181:

I see, you seem to be right, and where do I find the right balance size?

In my personal account on the broker's website (you need to deposit the account).

Friends!!! Thank you all very much, the antenna appeared, the idea of copying went and still log wrote-15:51:27.729 '23054704': Signal - synchronization finished successfully, but for the day did not move and copy? In this regard, I have another question, tell me if the vendor balance 900 $ and I have $ 50 (the same leverage 1500), what leverage set to start copying? because I have a day stand still.

azsxg8181:
I stillhave a question, if my VPS has a 900$ balance and I have a 50$ balance (leverage is the same 1,500), what leverage should I set to start the copying process ?

Probably, the provider is not trading at that time. If he is trading - you need logs of terminal to which the signal is copied (i.e. if the signal is copied to VPS - you need a log file from VPS terminal, if the signal is copied to desktop home PC - you need a log file of terminal from desktop PC).

Vladimir Karputov:

Probably, the provider is not trading at that time. If he is trading - you need terminal logs on which the signal is copied (i.e. if the signal is copied to VPS - you need a log file from VPS terminal, if the signal is copied to the desktop PC - you need a log file from the desktop terminal).

got you, here is the last log.this one is from home pc 1 and 2 from vps terminal.

Files:
20210406.log  11 kb
20210406.log  11 kb

azsxg8181:

Roger that, here's the latest log. This one is from home PC 1 and 2 from the vps terminal.

Both files are the same log file from the home PC. You need the log file from the VPS terminal.

Vladimir Karputov:

Both files are the same log file from the home PC. You need the log file from the VPS terminal.

sorry, this one is definitely from the vps terminal, just made it.

Files:
20210405.log  9 kb
Reason: