Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 21

Honestly, I do not understand one thing - in Mt4 you are subscribed but in the magazine subscription is disabled!!! By whom, why is it disabled?
Files:

azsxg8181:
I don't understand one thing I don't understand: you are subscribed in mt4 and you have a disabled subscription in the logbook!

Please attach the whole log file (not the picture, but the file itself).

Vladimir Karputov:

Please attach the whole log file (not the picture, but the file itself).

how to do this, please tell me ?

azsxg8181:

how to do it, tell me?

Right-click on the tab - "Open" menu. This will open Windows Explorer. From there you can take the file.

Try to make your message as informative as possible: tell us what you did, where you clicked it, what you did, and in general: why did the question arise?

Vladimir Karputov:

Right-click in the tab - "Open" menu. This will open Windows Explorer. From there, take the file.

Try to make your message as informative as possible: tell us what happened, where you clicked, what you did, and in general: why did the question arise?

i have no doubts that the trades have been completed, i have a good trader, i dont know what to do... i have a good trader, i dont know what to do....

azsxg8181:
Yes, all in order, a week ago I signed up until the end of April, trade lasted less than a minute and that's it, come on, the terminal immediately set up and stand still, the journal explanation that the subscription is not included? from the word absolutely, I do not understand!!! Help, what can you do? shoulders, mine and the trader match, the account is 25 $, but they remain and no trades copied at all, I am a newbie, need help.

Read the post above carefully - you need to attach a log file, taken from Windows Explorer. NO PICTURES ALLOWED!!!

Vladimir Karputov:

Read the post above carefully - you need to attach a log file, taken from Windows Explorer. NO PICTURES ALLOWED!!!

I hear you, ok, I'll do it.

that's the way it is.
Files:
20210403.log  2 kb
20210404.log  1 kb

azsxg8181:
like this.

See how the copying works, watch the video. You can see from your logs that copying is not running. The terminal is on/off

Rashid Umarov:

See how the copying works, watch the video. You can see from your logs that copying is not running. The terminal is on/off

Of course I did, all according to the video instructions-mt4-service-settings-signals-accept rules of use and allow subscription ok., that's the problem? I did everything, but the log says -signal-subscripthion disabled I don't understand.

Reason: