Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 12

Vladimir Karputov:

Use the Windows API.

Thank you.

There is a problem with automatic validation again.

It says there are no trades on any of the pairs.

I specially added two orders in different directions to the Expert Advisor at once at startup and close them after 1 second, still says there are no trades.

In the tester, on demo and on real account it works fine, opens deals on any pair and on any timeframe. There are no limitations in the EA.

Can you explain it somehow?

For the third day I cannot release an update for the EA!!!

Oleg Pavlenko:

There is a problem with automatic validation again.

It says there are no trades on any of the pairs.

I specially added two orders in different directions to the Expert Advisor at once at startup and close them after 1 second, still says there are no trades.

In the tester, on demo and on real account it works fine, opens deals on any pair and on any timeframe. There are no limitations in the EA.

Can you explain it somehow?

For the third day I cannot release an update for the EA!!!

It is fixed.

Where have private messages disappeared to?

Alexander Lasygin:
Where did the private messages disappear to?

It doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Everything is in its place...

Alexey Viktorov:

It doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Everything's in place...

That's weird. I have nothing but the memo when I click on messages. Even the list of people I've talked to is gone.

Oh, and another thing. It doesn't even show that the letters have arrived. I'm a salesman and the site used to alert me that a purchase had been made. Now there's nothing.

Alexander Lasygin:
Oh and another thing. It doesn't even show up that the emails have arrived. I'm a salesman and before the site warned me that a purchase had been made. Now there's nothing.

:-) no sales - no letters......

just kidding... don't say there are sales and no letters... everything is working fine.

Alexander Lasygin:

That's weird. When I click on messages there is nothing but a memo. Even the list of people I've spoken to is gone.

Send a message from Metatrader (I sent from MT5) to yourself, then find it on your profile in Messages.
Then re-login to the forum.
I had it fixed a few days ago this way.

Good afternoon!
I think this is the right thread! :)
I'm interested, are there any search engine keyword statistics available on MQL4 Market? What are visitors searching for?
Reason: