Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 10

sly.krsk:

Hello, can you tell me if there is a way to get back the money I paid to your site to buy a robot and they didn't send me the one I bought?

But, excuse me, I'm not interested in another one. I paid a lot of money for a program that I could test and see how it worked and it turned out to be a fake. It's a natural scam. But the crux of the matter is that I paid money for the site and the software is being sent to me by someone who I think is just a fraud.

Thank you!

What was the method of payment? If PayPal, you can get it back without MQ being involved.

But there seems to be a clear cheat here, so MQ should return it as well.

Sergey Golubev:
There are no refunds in the Market, but there is one (very streamlined) clause in the rules -
Dispute Resolution
Try to use it (there may be more in the rules - read it yourself here).

OK, where can I open a "dispute" for breach of clause 3 of clause IV "Products" as I was not sold a "Product"?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

What did you pay through? If it is PayPal, you can return it without MQ's involvement.

But there seems to be a clear cheat here, so MQ should return it as well.

No, unfortunately for me, directly, ViSA

Evening. Renewed the indicator lease, a day later, after activation I could not install it on the chart. A window popped up asking me to pay again. Can you check why?

Sergey Golubev:
Refunds (refunds) are not available in the Marketplace, but there is one (very streamlined) clause in the rules -
Dispute Resolution
Try using it (maybe there's more in the Rules - read it yourself here).

Sorry, but it's clearly written in the Rules:

V. Products

1. A Product for the Market service may only be provided as a compiled file with an EX5 or EX4 extension.
  2. Products may not call up any DLLs, including Microsoft Windows system libraries.
  3. Prohibited in the Product:
    • guarantee, promise or imply profit in the title, logo, screenshots or description;
    • use superlatives to describe the merits of the Product or the idea behind the Product;
    • present the results of testing the trading strategy on history as the results of real trading, directly or indirectly;

the last point. This implies that the Seller is not selling the Product, as stated in the Rules, but his own vision of the Product. Please get in touch with the seller somehow and resolve this conflict, because I have all the evidence of this breach - read fraud - of the site's terms and conditions. I can definitely prove that he didn't sell the product he put up for testing, but based on the history of the exchange.

Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
  • www.mql5.com
Раздел "Маркет" на сайте mql5.com предназначен для безопасной покупки и продажи программ на языке MQL5/MQL4, называемых в дальнейшем Продуктами. Сервис "Маркет" доступен только зарегистрированному пользователю сайта mql5.com, принявшему условия Соглашения об использовании сервиса "Маркет"  и достигшего 18 летнего возраста. Продавать Продукты...

Sergey Golubev:
There's no refund in the Marketplace, but there is one (very streamlined) clause in the rules -
Dispute Resolution
Try it (maybe there's more in the Rules - read it yourself here).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am sorry, I am wating you to contact me for update indicator because inside Mql5.com cannot attach file more than 1 .ex4 file

EA:: Rachan Robot Forex V11 consist of 4 indicators inside

1. ##RACHAN FX11.ex4

2. Rachan Point.ex4

3. Rachan BO.ex4

4. Rachan FL.ex4

When you download EA demo version to test, it is not working because there are no these indicators.

Who bought the indicator, please contact me again for updating the indicators.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what the seller told me!

That there are no indicators in his program to test, and two days after my testing, he claimed that it doesn't work without them!

How do you like this? I think this is cooler than a cat in a poke! I can provide a history of communications with the seller, of course.

sly.krsk:

Sorry, but it's clearly written in the Rules:

V. Products

1. A Product for the Market service may only be provided as a compiled file with an EX5 or EX4 extension.
  2. Products may not call up any DLLs, including Microsoft Windows system libraries.
  3. Prohibited in the Product:
    • guarantee, promise or imply profit in the title, logo, screenshots or description;
    • use superlatives to describe the merits of the Product or the idea behind the Product;
    • present the results of testing the trading strategy on history as the results of real trading, directly or indirectly;

the last point. This implies that the Seller is not selling the Product, as stated in the Rules, but his own vision of the Product. Please get in touch with the seller somehow and resolve this conflict, because I have all the evidence of this breach - read fraud - of the site's terms and conditions. I can definitely prove that he didn't sell the product he put up for testing, but based on the history of the exchange.

This seems like a precedent to me, it's obvious

sly.krsk:

I think this is a precedent, it's obvious

And in which topic should I write to ServiceDesk? There is no such topic and it suggests going to the Forum

sly.krsk:

And which topic should I write to in ServiceDesk? There is no such topic and it is suggested to go to the Forum

If you're referring to this paragraph of the Rules, it says

If a dispute arises that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may contact the mql5.com administration through the "ServiceDesk" section of the User's profile.

That is, if you do not agree with the seller (and as I understood from the text above - the demo version of his Expert Advisor has no indicators, and the regular purchased version - contains indicators inside the code, at least - so I understood his messages) - then write to Service Desk (link "Contacts and Appeals" at the bottom of the page).

If you have not yet activated this product (if you have not yet installed it in Metatrader with one activation spent) - then you can simply cancel the purchase, and if you have already installed it - only through the service - see above.
But keep in mind what I mentioned - there is no refund (refund) option in the Marketplace (there is "something" I found in the Rules...).

• www.mql5.com
Раздел "Маркет" на сайте mql5.com предназначен для безопасной покупки и продажи программ на языке MQL5/MQL4, называемых в дальнейшем Продуктами. Сервис "Маркет" доступен только зарегистрированному пользователю сайта mql5.com, принявшему условия Соглашения об использовании сервиса "Маркет"  и достигшего 18 летнего возраста. Продавать Продукты...

Hello.
A man's activations are constantly failing.
Every week.
After the weekend, when starting the program, it says cannot load.
Who solved this problem?
Reason: