I can't withdraw my money

3 days already system no send me confirmation SMS and i can't withdraw my money to paypal any solution?

Vladimir Masurski:
3 days already system no send me confirmation SMS and i can't withdraw my money to paypal any solution?

It's been two weeks already for us and no response from service desk or support. 

And we've made absolutely no changes to anything on our account. 

Same paypal and same phone number that we've used for years. 

Yossarian Escobedo:

It's been two weeks already for us and no response from service desk or support. 

And we've made absolutely no changes to anything on our account. 

Same paypal and same phone number that we've used for years. 

look like admin run away with our money...im sending help desk for whole week nobody reply

Me to unable to withdraw funds from my account . Balance show inly 0.01$ is it a scam or what

As I understand - you are the sellers who were/are selling something (bad products/signals, or good products/signals, or losing money products/signals, or winning money products/signals, and so on) to the people using this portal.

----------------

There is one way only - the service desk.
But please note - the service desk can not recover your phone number.

Sergey Golubev:

As I understand - you are the sellers who were/are selling something (bad products/signals, or good products/signals, or losing money products/signals, or winning money products/signals, and so on) to the people using this portal.

----------------

I don't want to recover my phone number i just want withdraw my money to Paypal from my mql account, but the system not send me confirmation code, so i can't fill into the.

It tells me "Code has been successfully sent to you. Attempts left: 1", but i don't receive any code.

Vladimir Masurski:

I don't want to recover my phone number i just want withdraw my money to Paypal from my mql account, but the system not send me confirmation code, so i can't fill into the.

It tells me "Code has been successfully sent to you. Attempts left: 1", but i don't receive any code.

I will ask the service desk about it (they may check "confirmation code sending robot" for possible errors).
You can try to contact to the service desk too.

Vladimir Masurski:

There is one suggestion: you can use "send code to Telegram" option. But you should install this Telegram and connect your phone number to it (phone number should be same as your phone number on your mql5 profile).

Sergey Golubev:

----------------

We are not trying to recover a phone number. We're simply trying to withdraw our funds. 

We've been using the same phone number and paypal for years.

And there has been no response in two weeks. 

I know that you (personally) have nothing to with this and can't do anything about this. 

But I'm just here to say that this is highly amateurish. And it's beginning to look highly suspicious.

These people have collected almost $20,000 in commission from our products over the years.

And they continue to collect commission from the products that we are still selling.

Yet they are not allowing us to access our rightful funds. 

This is ridiculous. 

Yossarian Escobedo:

We are not trying to recover a phone number. We're simply trying to withdraw our funds. 

I know that you (personally) have nothing to with this and can't do anything about this. 

But I'm just here to say that this is highly amateurish. And it's beginning to look highly suspicious.

These people have collected almost $20,000 in commission from our products over the years.

And they continue to collect commission from the products that we are still selling.

This is ridiculous. 

I did not reply to you.
I replied to the topic starter (to OP) - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I can't withdraw my money

Vladimir Masurski, 2019.05.22 21:20

As to you - "We've been using the same phone number and paypal for years" (there are many of you, right? you know all of them, right?)
so - write to the service desk.

Or I can write to the service desk about your case with the link to your post here (on the same way as I did it for the OP this morning).
But I do not expect early reply.

--------

Yossarian Escobedo:

This is ridiculous. 

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules#part_IV

IV. Products

1. The Product offered through the Market service can be provided only as a compiled file with the EX5/EX4 extension.
  2. Products must not contain calls to any DLL, including Microsoft Windows system libraries.
  3. The Product must not:
    • guarantee, promise or hint at profits through the Product name, logo, screenshots or description;
    • contain words and expressions in superlative degree relating to Product features or the underlying concept;
    • present trading strategy backtest results as real trading results, whether expressly or implicitly;
    • contain links to external resources to be used as a description;
    • contain flashy/immodest titles of description sections or Product names;
    • use images of money or valuables in any form;
    • use any pictures of non-aesthetic nature as a Product icon or screenshots.
    The Product shall be described in a calm manner using simple clear sentences without slang and abbreviations.
  4. The Seller shall not sell or distribute any harmful products through the Market service.
  5. The Seller shall not integrate and apply any third-party sales, accounting, license control and update management systems (including the ones using WebRequest features) in Products.
  6. The Seller shall not collect users' personal data by means of Products or implement additional custom limitations on the functionality of MQL4/MQL5 applications.
  7. The Seller shall not publish multiple copies of Products, which are based on the same idea and differ only in input parameter settings, symbols, and/or timeframes. Creation of similar Products having slightly changed descriptions and/or design shall be considered as spam and lead to the removal of all detected copies from the Market showcase, while the Seller shall be banned from all paid MQL5.com services.
You should  fix this violation
Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...
Reason: