Increasing sales in the Market - page 4

Pokers:

Explain to me the difference between demo and real, what are you jumping for?

Gentlemen, the demo is really no different from the real on the medium term.

But I wouldn't mind checking the scalper on a free demo week either. Why not? And would be more willing to buy it, but first I would rent it for a month - especially since there are authors who deduct the cost of rent from the price when buying. I, for example, do so. You have to treat buyers humanely.

Konstantin Yartsev:

Dear gentlemen, the medium term is really no different from the real one.

But I wouldn't mind checking the scalper on a free demo week either. Why not? And I'd rather buy it, but to be sure I would rent it for a month - especially as there are authors who deduct the cost of the rent from the price when purchasing. I, for example, do so. You have to treat buyers humanely.

That's exactly right. Hard scalpers certainly won't show the plug-ins they put on real accounts, but you can still understand the dynamics.

Vasilii Dedlovskikh:
Free demo rentals? And what prevents you from linking the demo to a specific account and server time (time limit) and giving it to a specific client who needs it?
Limited in time and not tied to the Market version is easier to hack. And it's somehow not civilized: in private, under the carpet ...

Darling!

this idea will not increase sales in any way.

And right now no one buys EAs without real or demo monitoring,

But, maybe. You may be right - standing robots are gathering dust somewhere at the bottom of the rating(hypothetically)- because either the author is gone or he didn't have a chance to monitor them.

I don't know why I didn't buy them and I don't know how to check them.

Just methaquote does not have enough resource to monitor all the robots.

Alexander Ivanov:

Darling!

this idea will not increase sales in any way.

And right now no one buys EAs without real or demo monitoring,

But, maybe. You may be right - standing robots are gathering dust somewhere at the bottom of the rating(hypothetically)- because either the author is gone or he didn't have a chance to monitor them.

I don't know how to check these EAs in the real trading account.

I keep asking everyone: where is the guarantee ofa 100% profitableExpert Advisor in theMarket? There is none! Moreover, if at certain times the Auto-Trading button is disabled orpositions are closed using the EA's button on the chart, the monitoring still shows Algotrading: 100%.

I won't get this guarantee on a free demo week, but what is possible I will check. This checkis free and better than a murky demo or real monitoring. Who invented the belief in monitoring anyway?

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
, то позиции по каждому символу разрешается закрывать только в том порядке, в котором они были открыты — сначала самую старую, затем более новую и т.д. При попытке закрыть позиции в ином порядке будет получена ошибка. Уровень залоговых средств, при достижении которого происходит принудительное закрытие самой убыточной позиции (Stop Out...

I often meet such customers, it really sounds like "the Strategy Tester shows wrong results, so I will test it on a demo account for a month" ))))

If you do what the developers are asking - testing on a demo account, then you have to admit that the strategy tester does not give a correct assessment of the EA's performance, but in my opinion the tester simulates trading correctly, the only thing to consider is the MT4 tester has no ticking history

Konstantin Yartsev:

Who invented faith in monitoring?

believe? operate with the facts that here is the monitoring, and the one who trades in this account can (or cannot) trade, no more and no less ;)

There is one right way.
Accept on the market those products (induced bots) that have a signal.
If the signal closes - the product disappears from the market - until the signal resumes - but only after a month of signal.
This can be done without using any power. You just need to add it to the product creation programmatically.

Alexander Ivanov:
There is one right road

Someone is too lazy to use the search engine.

The only right road is 3rd party service (not from metaquotes) providing public monitoring of EAs on real accounts.

Igor Makanu:

I often meet such customers, it really sounds like "the Strategy Tester shows wrong results, so I will test it on a demo account for a month" ))))

If you do what the developers are asking for - testing on a demo account, then you have to admit that the strategy tester does not give a correct assessment of the EA's performance, but in my opinion the tester correctly simulates trading, the only thing to consider is the MT4 tester has no tick history

believe? operate with the facts that here is the monitoring, and the one who trades on this account is able (or not) to trade, no more and no less ;)

In the tester there cannot be an exact result (it depends on which EA). Since most indicators see already used parameters. That is, the Expert Advisor knows what will happen (that's why 99% of the indicators redraw)

TheXpert:

Someone is too lazy to use the search.

The only right way is the 3rd party service (not from metaquotes) providing public monitoring of EAs on real accounts.

then the market won't exist.

will die of loss.

it's my offer that's mutually beneficial.

but the scammers will get around to it anyway.

So we have to be honest ourselves. Leave the rest to God's judgment.

Reason: