Increasing sales in the Market - page 8

Konstantin Yartsev:

For example, on constant volume, how do you check the MM?

For example, MM of a robot takes profit and counts volume from it once a day. And all day long, regardless of balance changes in plus or minus, it should trade with one lot. The next day it calculates the volume for the next day when opening the positions.

And here is the demo account. I close it on Friday weekend: my EA should remember the lot and calculate the volume for the new day in Mon. How do I check it with unchanged volume?

And there are a lot of examples. Okay. I believe that everything works. I rented for a month for money - and got one, then the other... Yeah, and in the tester - everything is fine. Market doesn't give any money back. So the easiest thing, so as not to cheat the public - free. Full version on demo week.

You are so confused... On a demo account, everything is the same as on a real account, even swaps are calculated. Maybe you're talking about the tester?

Pokers:

How can you hack a demo account, what are they trimmed in. Apart from the plugins that brokers put on the live account, there are no other differences

I mean hacking a demo robot (with a limited time or volume or whatever) that is transmitted outside the Market (in the l.p., etc.).

Konstantin Yartsev:

I'm talking about hacking a demo robot (with a limited time limit or volume or whatever), which is transferred outside the Market (in l.p., etc.).

This is different, you can just take demo access under different people and copy, through the same service))

Pokers:

You are so confused... Everything on a demo account is the same as on a real account, even swaps are calculated. Maybe you are talking about a tester?

I mean a free trial of a truncated demo on a demo account. There's no confusion. You can't really test the truncated version for free.

Konstantin Yartsev:
I meant the free trial of the truncated demo version on the demo account. There is no confusion. You can't really test the truncated version for free.

OK, now I get it. You were talking about the trading expert)))) which is cut down in the demo version

Pokers:

It's different, you can just take demo access and copy under different people, through the same service))

You can, but as an option from freeloaders I suggested linking the demo week to the hardware - the ID of the real computer. Or there was a sensible suggestion: to allocate a special demo server in MKL and on it check the week demo without the possibility of copying, etc. freeloaders.

Konstantin Yartsev:
You can, but as an option from freeloaders I suggested tying the demo week to the hardware - the ID of the real computer. Or there was a sensible suggestion: to allocate a special demo server in MKL and on it check the week demo without the possibility of copying, etc. freeloaders.

Alternatively

Reason: