Metatrader 4/5 MACOS ???? - page 16

Andy:

Where can I find out about changes in the new version of MT5 for iPadOS (what are the improvements)?

We publish separate news on important changes https://www.mql5.com/ru/search#!keyword=ios%20build&method=2&module=mql5_module_metatrader5

Do the MAC OS and Linux Wine versions support a connection mechanism with an SSL certificate?

When will the market work on MT4 on mac OS... or can anyone advise how to install an indicator from the market on MT4? I tried throwing the indicator file separately into Data Directory -> MQL4 -> Experts but it doesn't work

Roman Grigor:

When will the market work on MT4 on mac OS... or can anyone advise how to install an indicator from the market on MT4? I tried to put indicator file separately in data folder -> MQL4 -> Experts but it doesn't work

I do not have a Mac, that's why I can't help.
But it was announced that it works on Mac.

Here is the documentation on installing MT4 and MT5 on Mac:

the MetaTrader 4 platform will be released on Friday 6 September 2019. It contains the following changes:

• "Market" and "Signals" sections have been optimised. In the new version, the product and signal windows are faster and the built-in trading services are easier to use.
  • Support for Market, Signals and Search in Wine has been added. Now, Linux and Mac OS users have access to the biggest shop of trading applications and automatic trades copying service.
  • Improved search for access points to connect to the broker's servers.
  • Interface translations have been updated and expanded. We have worked out each of 38 built-in languages, so traders can use the platform comfortably.
  • Creplogs fixes.

The update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

That is, the procedure for installing the product from Market is the same, for example - see the first page of this thread, and here in post (in English, but in pictures).

If you can not (if you can not see one or more of the purchased products in the Market tab - there is a way, but I do not know if it will work on the Mac:

не устанавливается приобретенный советник но удаленный с маркета.активации еще есть
не устанавливается приобретенный советник но удаленный с маркета.активации еще есть
  • www.mql5.com
не устанавливается приобретенный советник но снятый с маркета . активации еще есть...

Sergey Golubev:

I don't have a Mac, so I can't really help.
But there have been announcements that Market works on Mac.

Here is the documentation for installing MT4 and MT5 on Mac:

This is one of announcements of Market support (there are several such announcements):

That is, the procedure of product installation from Market is the same, for example - see the first page of this thread, and here in post (in English, but in pictures).

If this doesn't work (if you can't see one or more purchased products in the Market tab, there is a way, but I don't know if it will work on a Mac:

Thanks! The thing is, everything is installed according to the instructions, but the market doesn't work (signals and search too)... and I can't understand the reason, given that they were added a long time ago

Roman Grigor:
Thanks! The thing is, everything is installed according to the instructions, but the market doesn't work (signals and search too)... and I can't understand the reason, given that they were added a long time ago
Show the start lines from the terminal log, please:
MetaTrader 5 x64 build 2815 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 build 7601 on Wine 6.3 Linux 5.8.0-44-generic, AMD Ryzen 9 3900 X 12-Core, 6 / 9 Gb memory, 106 / 124 Gb disk, IE 11, Admin, GMT+2
During Wine installation or when using the terminal, you have to agree to install Mono/Gecko HTML engine.

Renat Fatkhullin:
Show the start lines from the terminal log, please:
Attaching

Roman Grigor:
I attach

Doesn't work on MT4 yet, wait for release with fixes - we are preparing them.

Under MT5 the marketplace works on MacOS.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Doesn't work on MT4 yet, wait for release with fixes - we are preparing them.

Under MT5 the marketplace works on MacOS.

Under MT5 it works, yes, but for some reason there is no easily identify ...((

Dear MetaQuotes developers!

Please note that it is possible that starting with macOS Big Sur 11.3 (or later), Apple may disable Rosetta 2 emulator that allows running x86 applications on Mac with M1.

And since it is used by the CrossOver package on Wine, it will become impossible to run Metatrader 5 through it on Apple computers with the M1 chip.

What do you have to say about this?

Reason: