Metatrader 4/5 MACOS ???? - page 15

Mikhail Nikolchak:
Is it worth waiting for a working application with tester and meta-editor on M1? So far I have to use a virtual machine...

There will be no other options

Mikhail Nikolchak:
Is it worth waiting for the application with the Strategy Tester and MetaEditor on M1? So far I have to use the virtual desktop...

We will try to transfer the executable part of indicators and robots to MetaTrader 5 iOS, but we are not planning to make a separate desktop application for MacOS.

MetaTrader 5 is now running perfectly on macOS BigSur 11.2 M1.

No, Wine crutches are not work, it's all random glitches even on a clean system and a crooked interface!

And what is the difficulty of creating a native program for MacOS?

Andy:

No, Wine crutches are not work, it's all random glitches even on a clean system and a crooked interface!

And what is the difficulty of creating a native program for MacOS?

1) you are wrong

2) Why is it difficult to spend 2-3 years and write from scratch a million more lines of code for a completely different operating system?

I take it you have no idea what it is at all. Not to mention the payback and feasibility.

1 - That's not the way a product that works with a lot of deposits should work.

2 - And what is MT5 written in (very similar to C++ Builder) and aren't the IDEs now cross-platform?

3 - The MacOS App Store is now full of all sorts of nonsense whose authors didn't suffer much when creating it.

Renat Fatkhullin:

We will try to transfer the executable part of indicators and robots to MetaTrader 5 iOS, but we are not planning to make a separate desktop application for MacOS.

MetaTrader 5 works fine on macOS BigSur 11.2 M1.

Thank you. Upgraded to 11.2 - flight normal.
Is it possible to add a normal help call in the MetaEditor? Every time I press f1 it will redirect me to the start page of help, not to the target section...

I've never used a mac before, but I like the new models and would like to buy one. Maybe someone could use it

Renat Fatkhullin:

Where can I see a list of changes to the new version of MT5 2790 for iPadOS, because the help on the website is an outdated version?

Andy:

Where can I see the list of changes in the new version of MT5 2790 for iPadOS, because the help on the website is outdated version?

We have recently updated the help for the iPhone version, for the tablet version we will also update it soon.

Alexey Petrov:

For the iPhone version we have recently updated the help, for the tablet version we will also update it soon.

Where can I find the changes in the new version of MT5 for iPadOS (what are the improvements) and in the MT5 web terminal (e.g. is there support for SSL certificate)?

Reason: