Олег avtomat:
They sayWebMoney is coming soon?

is a duck...

Alexander Bereznyak:

it's a duck...

who knows...

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Thank you very much.

By the way, I checked a week ago, Cardpay doesn't work badly either. Also, when withdrawing to Visa EP, for some reason it was obliged to convert to roubles "at its own" exchange rate. CardPay withdraws as is.

Mikhail Kontsevoy:

By the way, a week ago I checked, Cardpay doesn't work badly either. Also, when withdrawing to Visa EP, for some reason it was obliged to convert to roubles "at its own" exchange rate. CardPay withdraws as it is.

It does, but in the comments = CYPRUS. which creates some questions...

Alexander Bereznyak:

it's a duck...

sorry

Until it shows up, I'm quitting the forum.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Outputs, but in the comments = KIPR. which raises some questions ...

at what stage and who does it create?

If you mean the beneficiary bank - it has issues regardless of the sender if the amount exceeds a threshold amount (single or monthly)

Mikhail Kontsevoy:

at what stage and from whom is it created?

At the stage of taxation.

Mikhail Kontsevoy:

If you are referring to the beneficiary bank - it has issues regardless of the sender if the amount exceeds a threshold amount (one-off or monthly)

There are nuances to this issue.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

There are nuances to this issue.

It's like you're withdrawing $1000 every day. Now it's Cyprus. What about Cyprus? What's wrong with it, illegal?

Vladimir Baskakov:
As if you withdraw $1000 every day. Now you are tied to Cyprus. So what about Cyprus? What is wrong with it that is illegal?

Again and again the same thing. It's been discussed 100,000 times.

It doesn't matter how much I withdraw per day, whether it's 100 or 5000. The question is in the nuances of displaying this profit.

There is no problem with the withdrawal to your current account (there are plenty of options and you can withdraw to a bank account) (and pay 5% tax).

Withdraw to your personal card (while the withdrawal is now only to VISA card) - there is a problem (and pay 20% + taxes).

Reason: