Points VS Pips - page 143

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Don't be fooled -- "everybody" doesn't know what a "percentage point" is, doesn't want to know and doesn't want to get into it.

if we're talking about "everyone" -- "everyone" means 0.00001 pips -- 0.0001 points.

And if "you" or "we" or "you and us all together and individually" disagree -- then "everyone" doesn't give a damn.

And as for the theory of the question -- pips and poys -- are the same thing.

I'm not dicking around -- open any broker or any signal monitor, pips is listed everywhere and clients see it first.

Vladimir Karputov:
What percentage of these "all"? Not around the statistical margin of error, by any chance? Or show the survey statistics from the top firms.

you get the same answer.

open any broker - trading conditions

try to find one that counts in MT points - find out what the percentage is

Taras Slobodyanik:

I'm not fooling around -- open any broker or any signal monitor, it says pips everywhere and clients see that first.

opened looked at -- all 140 pages of the thread -- and what they saw was "pips and pint are the same".

Taras Slobodyanik:

you get the same answer.

open any broker - trading conditions

try to find one that counts in MT points - find out what the percentage is

I see. So you have no statistics. Go on, popcorn's coming.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

opened looked at -- all 140 pages of the thread -- and what you saw was "pips and pips are the same".

Vladimir Karputov:
I see. So you have no statistics. Go on, popcorn is coming.

my statistics 100% of brokers indicate trading conditions in pips (in fractional pips)

please show me one that does not

Taras Slobodyanik:

my statistics 100% of brokers indicate trading conditions in pips (in fractional pips)

please show me at least one where this is not the case

There are fractional values. But fractional indivisible values can not be a priori. When you understand this, then you will see the absurdity and surrealism of your assertions.

Taras Slobodyanik:

please show me one where this is not the case.

adding pips to a quote is not a way to break the terminology.

If point and pips were the same thing -- adding digits doesn't make them unequal.

Vladimir Karputov:
What exactly is written in the input parameters? How do you calculate the parameters? What is the answer to the people?
If there are five digits in Eurobucks it means in pips.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Adding a value to a quotation is not capable of breaking terminology.

exactly)

that's why pips remains a constant value and point MT decreases

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

if point and pips were the same -- adding signification doesn't make them unequal.

I don't get the idea here, if you add precision (decimal point) to a second - does the second change?

Artyom Trishkin:
There are fractional indivisible values. But fractional indivisible values cannot exist a priori. When you understand this, you will see the absurdity and surrealism of your assertions.

What does "fractional indivisible values" have to do with it?

Reason: