I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 39

Vitalii Ananev:
Have they started withdrawing to MasterCard yet? I wanted to try ordering a virtual card from Yandex, which as far as I know is a mastercard.

Yesterday I tried a withdrawal to MasterCard via Cardpay - nothing worked.

Vitalii Ananev:
And the withdrawal to mastercard has not yet been launched? I wanted to try ordering a virtual card from Yandex, and as far as I know it is a mastercard.

No... it's not working... I try every day

Vladimir Karputov:

Yesterday I tried to withdraw to MasterCard via Cardpay - nothing worked.

Pavel Malyshko:

No... it doesn't work... I try every day

I see, thank you. If something changes, I will be very grateful if you write in this thread.

Vitalii Ananev:
And the output on the mastercard have not yet started? I wanted to try to order a virtual card from Yandex, and as far as I know mastercard.

I recently got a virtual card from Tinkoff Bank. There, too, both on the lk and in the app you can only get a mastercard, but it turned out that a manager can manually make a virtual visa card himself when you call. If you can't see it in the lk, it's not certain that the manager won't be able to make you the right type of card manually.

I don't know if this will be relevant information, it's just that I myself have had some inconveniences with this moment.

Alexander Nechaev:

I recently got a virtual card from Tinkoff Bank. There, too, both on the lk and in the app you can only get a mastercard, but it turned out that a manager can manually make a virtual visa card himself when you call. If the lk does not show it, then it is not certain that the manager cannot manually make you the type of card you need.

I don't know if this will be up-to-date information, just had some inconveniences with this point myself.

in sberbank online(mobile app) you can issue an instant virtual visa in a minute

Anyway, I just did an experiment.

I withdrew $251 to VISA via CardPay to Alfa Bank and compared it with the PayPal rate.

If I withdraw this amount to PayPal as well, taking into account the commission, I get about the same amount of $246 in CardPay as in PayPal.

The rate of PayPal at the moment: 62.85

The exchange rate of Alfa Bank (65.19) is even higher than the official 64.74.

As a result, CardPay turns out more profitable: 16050 rubles vs 15465 rubles (difference 3.6%). And that's almost two movie tickets to Manhattan Film Festival 2019 :)

Today I was in the sberbank...I talked to the manager about problems with the tax authorities in the case of money coming from abroad...I was told that there would be no problems if the amount is not six figures and the sberbank itself does not give anyone to the tax authorities...only if there is a request, then you will be given a clean sheet.
I decided to share with those who may have doubts about whether to withdraw to a visa or not (for fear of problems with the tax authorities).

Pavel Malyshko:
Today I was in the sberbank...I talked to the manager about problems with the tax authorities in the case of money coming from abroad...I was told that there would be no problems if the amount is not six figures and the sberbank itself does not give anyone to the tax authorities...only if there is a request, then you will be given a clean sheet.
I decided to share with those who may have doubts about whether to withdraw to a visa or not (for fear of problems with the tax authorities).
For me, it has always been easy. I have a feeling that if you ask him, he will tell you. He only left a book with 10 rubles in it.

Vladimir Baskakov:
He always gave me up easy. It's like, if you ask him, he'll tell you. All he left was a book with 10 rubles in it.

could you elaborate on that? if you have started)

Pavel Malyshko:

can you tell me more about this?

Yes fines, taxes if not paid on time.
Reason: